Reviews for After the Fall
effect20 chapter 59 . 5/30/2013
This was a very touching chapter. Not only for squall to finally realize how important zell has been. He also let him take some of the pain away from his family. That in itself may have been bigger then him revealing himself to Laguna.

Let the bonding begin!
Nala chapter 59 . 5/23/2013
These feelings...their crushing me:) such a great story. I'm soooo glad I found it and all of your work, it's all amazing!
effect20 chapter 58 . 5/22/2013
Definitely caught the somewhere in between ref. Also to how zell finally said what needed to be said. Now on to the next chapter. Squall vs Laguna. Will squall finally cry or will Laguna faint. Bonding time!
effect20 chapter 57 . 5/22/2013
Two rivials find common ground. Laguna being ...well Laguna. Rin snaps again. Another great chapter.
effect20 chapter 56 . 5/21/2013
Seifer is his fishing partner! Lol lets just hope that's all they did a la broke back mountain. Just kidding. Something major seems to bother squall about this plan. I can't clue in on it though.

Is it me or did the chapters get shorter .
effect20 chapter 55 . 5/21/2013
Squall with few good jokes in this one. But I'm surprised he didn't cower in a corner when rinoa blew up on him.
Whatever41269 chapter 87 . 4/7/2013
Wow, Ashbear. I recently picked up reading this again. and... it's a bit of an epic. 87 chapters. And it's good stuff. One of these days i'll have to read it through from the start, because it's been over a year since i read the earlier chapters. Thanks for hours of entertainment. keep it up.
Rinny Leonheart chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
You... SHOT HIM?! NOOOOO!

Even I'm not that cruel! Oh wait... yeah I am :p
Rinny Leonheart chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
And I thought she'd turned down his proposal! 0.o
Rinny Leonheart chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Three months passed already? Wow that was quick!

They are as bad as each other though, I must say. But the plot will develope, nice seeing interaction between Zone and Rinoa, even if it is sandwich related- Tuna Salad, YUMMY!

Moving onto the next chapter!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Love the little sexual reference up there- that's men for you haha! "Watch the sunrise naked." what a line XD
Rinny Leonheart chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I am still waiting to see what the cause of their breakup was; you really don't give it up easily do you? XD
Rinny Leonheart chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Ok I need to catch up on this; thought there would be an explaination in this chapter why things went sour!

Still loving the story and 83 more chapters til I'm on par with everyone else :)
Rinny Leonheart chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
A rival?! Please don't let me find out that Squall did move on or I'll throw cyber cookies at you!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Canon Squall as a squishy romantic! Never thought I'd see it! I hope I get to see more, no wonder I'm hooked on your writing!
2,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »