Reviews for After the Fall
chrisVIII chapter 85 . 10/11/2012
Hi Ashbear ! I don't often have "negative" things to write when I review your stories, but here I have to admit that I found the chapter a bit too long. Not because of the number of words, but because of the side stories and "off topic" comments. As Lauren put it " "Since walking into this room, I've already heard a lot of non-essential information to the case or to life in general. However, once in a great while, a tidbit comes down the pipe that makes these bouts of chit-chat more tolerable. Thank you, Mrs. Leonhart"

I'm curious to see what are Zone's motivations to killing Squall, a break-up over 3 years ago does seem little reason to go that far. I'm sure you figured something, but I'm still looking ;)
RavennaAngelline chapter 85 . 10/11/2012
OMG! Wow. The end is in sight and I don't know how I feel about it. I think Rinoa laughing hysterically was actually quite in character for her. That sort of shock to the system, finding out about how deep that level of betrayal is, wow. That would seriously mess with anyone's head. I loved it. And Lauren being a rash that doesn't go away? Priceless! I can hardly wait to see how it ends... 3 more chapters you say? I think I might cry like a baby at the end. And you should consider putting this into book format like the stuff from WIB, I want to take this story with me everywhere. Seriously. I want it sitting on my coffee table with dog-eared pages so people can be like "What's that?" for me to say "Only the best piece of fanfic you'll ever see!"

I bow down to the awesome-ness that is you. Thanks so much for this amazing ride, I'm sure the end is going to be awesome.
Guest chapter 85 . 10/11/2012
A great chapter - feels like things are (finally :D ) drawing to their conclusion.
Jesters of the Moon chapter 85 . 10/10/2012
This is amazing. Written beautifully, as usual :) your writing ability never ceases to amaze me.

I loved Laguna's mishap with the 'domestic affairs'. Gosh, I couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes. :D that story made my day. Heck, this whole chapter made my week. I love your story immensely. It never fails to bring a smile to my face and have me thinking about the intricate plot. By the way, I admire how you wove all those hints into the plot. I never suspected Zone, but I love the outcome. It leads to a lot of psychological things, which I love :) your plots are the most well thought-out and intricate that I've ever seen. They're simply amazing.

One of my favorite things about your writing is how well you portray the characters. You make them realistic and likable :) I live his you portray Squall, Laguna, Zell, Rinoa, everyone. I even love/hate Lauren [conflicting emotions on her. It's complicated ;)], your OC. I usually dislike OC's, but only because they are usually so two-dimensional and unrealistic. However, your OCs hold a lot of depth and life. I really love them :)

Thank you so much for creating amazing stories and posting them :) I love your writing style. I hope you have the next chapter up soon. :) no rush, though. I understand if it takes time. Your lovely long chapters make it worth the wait. :)

-Bobby Corwen
Wintermoth chapter 85 . 10/10/2012
HELLO. Clear my schedule, shut the muse up, and gimmie some hot chocolate! SHE UPDATED!

...Oh man. I can FEEL the exhaustion. They all just want this to be over and done with. ...So do I, but for different reasons :D

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I turned 18 on 9/4 :3
Guest chapter 38 . 10/7/2012
Thongs are going to good right now. Something is about to happen I can feel it.

Btw luck is looking real good. Better than I thought . Having Reggie Wayne helps
Guest chapter 37 . 10/6/2012
The elephant in the room just got bigger. The question I want to come out has to be soon ariving. So much drama has happened in just this one house in two days. I've been busy with starting a new secound job that I have to catch up to meet my goal of 4 chapters a week. I hope everything has been good for you.

Ps. In this video game call boarderlands 2 they pay homage to final fantasy 8. There is a challenge in the game where you have to kill enemies with bladed guns. The challenge is called A SQUALL OF VIOLENCE. I was pretty stoked when I seen this .
effect20 chapter 36 . 9/28/2012
I freaking love zell! He's definitely has a unique way of getting his point across. Rinoa already helping out willing is a step in the right direction. Can't wait for the adventure these three are about to have.

Yea its been pretty hectic for me too. Its nice to be back reading consistenly though. I should get a couple chapters in tommorow. Ya know bored at work and stuff. Weather your writing or not writing, I really do hope things go well for you. It's always nice to hear from you.
Lecritic chapter 84 . 9/26/2012
HAAAAA! I called it. I suspected Zone, sometime around the dinner he insisted on, and I think I may have commented as such at that point. I knew he couldn't be trusted. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I didn't have any concrete evidence at that point, but I knew something wasn't adding up, and he was acting really uber creepy.

Zell. I've probably said this before, but your Zell is the most endearing and hilarious version I've ever read. On the whole, a slightly more confident but no less goofy version, and I adore him. I know this is about Rinoa and Squall, their relationship and a serial killer, but Zell steals EVERY SINGLE SCENE.

While I am eager for the conclusion of this, I'm going to miss looking for updates once it's done.
himetenshi chapter 84 . 9/24/2012
Wonderful story! :) I can't wait for the next update! I honestly didn't see Zone, but it makes a lot of sense now!
effect20 chapter 35 . 9/24/2012
How nervous is squall and zell right now. Hell I'm a little nervous myself. I also can't wait till rinoa and squalls next convo.

What would squall do right now if zone made a move on rin. Hoho beat down by a dead guy.

Btw tough loss for your colts huh? Even tougher loss for the lions .
effect20 chapter 34 . 9/22/2012
Squall finally spit out his heart . Rin still wasn't having any of it though. Well zell is there...and they are all in the front of the door . What if zone just decides to walk on in.
effect20 chapter 32 . 9/18/2012
This chapter was nice almost the perfect ending but... It's only chapter 32 there is 50 mote chapters so something has to hit the fan and hit it hard. Can't wait till zone comes and pick rin up in the mourn.

Ps Luck looked real good. Too bad I can't say the same for the lions.
effect20 chapter 31 . 9/15/2012
This is what happens when I'm bored at work for once. How chapters now?

Somethings got hashed out in thus chapter. Squall almost said those famous words too. Hope they talk about that ring in the next chapter.
effect20 chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
Almost cried this chapter...almost. nice try. The unexpected kiss in the rain was instant classic for me. Didn't see that coming for whatever reason.

Stupid Question? Have u ever completed ff9. Spoiler alert The part were rin beats on squalls chest is reminiscent to the ending of said game.

Anywho. Absolutely positively love this chapter.
2,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »