Reviews for After the Fall
Wintermoth chapter 84 . 7/30/2012
Hey, you need to re-read this chapter. There's a couple of paragraphs that got repeated, one that got cut off and repeated. Like something went wrong in the beta-ing, revision.
The one where Rinoa's thinking about the bond, Zell says he'd normall make threesome comments, Squall squeezing her hand.

"it was strawberries, whip cream, and his wholly-inappropriate sexual innuendos."
*is eating strawberry ice cream* ...Dammit.

Okay, now, please, for the love of god. NEXT CHAPTER NEEDS TO BE IN THE MORNING. I can feel their exhaustion and it's wearing me out too!
Guest chapter 84 . 7/30/2012
Love it though at times I felt the inner thoughts went on a little too long at times. There was a repeat of dialog "Ok, I'm going to be honest with you Rin. If this were any other time, I'd be making the obvious threesome comment here - an inevitable side effect of being exposed to the manliness that is 'the Zell,' but as flattered as I am - it's been a rough few hours and I don't exactly need a fist to the face to add to that."

Still the story was so interesting and I've loved it from the beginning. Sad we have to wait for more!
effect20 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Nice start. zell giving up hotdogs..the things we do for love.
1 down 80 something to go
Northern Lights chapter 83 . 7/24/2012
I was partially correct. Reading back it looked to me Watts was involved and helped stopped Squall in Dollet. I hope not for his babies. Zone I get. Watts no. Please do not make us wait long.
Macmuffen chapter 83 . 7/21/2012
I'm going to take a guess here and say that this whole story was inspirred by Zone telling Squall he'll kill him if anything happens to Rinoa way back on disc 1 right ?

p.s. your like my favrotised writer on this whole site keep it up!
Applecore85 chapter 83 . 7/20/2012
Unf. This is...yeah. I've always been a huge SquallxRinoa fan, and this is far and away one of the best FF8 (and overall) fanfics I've read. Very well written (and obviously proof-read, which is a godsend in fanfiction circles), engaging, authentic, with an awesome plot-I've spent the past couple days just reading the entire thing, and I can't wait to find out how it ends :D Good job, keep up the excellent work!
Henyheny chapter 83 . 7/20/2012
(Oops! I forgot to log-in. Damn FFnet and changing their review format!)

Zone? Really? I knew he always had something against Squall, said as much during the White SeeD ship incident, but I thought they cleared the air after their discreet exchanging of the Shiva card and The Girl Next Door.

You played this really well! All this time I hadn't even thought of Zone, I was so focused on Sirtis being the killer and if not him, then a Garden job. Of course, this isn't the end all, maybe this is another one of your red herrings? Zone could be in the clear, for Rinoa's mental state I hope he is. But next chapter we'll see :)

I don't know if you're going to be updating during August, but I may not get a chance to read before then. So carry on with the great work, I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 83 . 7/20/2012

Bebedora chapter 83 . 7/18/2012
I have been reading this since its first publish date and I'm such a dork for never reviewing before. *hides behid the couch in shame* :)

I want to tell you that this is, hands down, the best fic I have ever read in my life. This journey has been so wonderful, and I can't believe it's almost over.

Keep up the great work, you are a truly gifted writer. Looking forward to your next update.

-Bebedora
Guest chapter 83 . 7/18/2012
Oh my God! You're evil! You're a genious and evil! D: I can't wait to read more! Never in my entire life I had thought that the assasin would be Zone, I'm speachless. I want to know what will happen but I don't want it to come to an end...

I wonder if you will write a new story when you finishes this one, you're my favourite author.

You're brilliant, seriously.

(Again, sorry about my bad english. Usually I don't leave any review (because ir's difficult to write in another language, I don't know ifi'm writing correctly)...but with this chapter I have to do it!)
Ronin-ai chapter 83 . 7/17/2012
Tossed salad anyone? I kid, I kid. I don't have any tomatoes anyway.

I must say, I am intrigued. and it makes a certain sort of logical sense, in a convoluted way. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep it up... i've hung in there for 83 chapters up to now, so a few more ain't gonna kill me. Besides i'm the stubborn sort, soooo... yeah.

BUT... thanks for the reminder. * writes tomatoes on grocery list..*
venom828 chapter 83 . 7/17/2012
All I can saw is WOW never would have guessed that it was Zone talk about a twist there, can't wait to see what else happens thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
"Dancing steam above the coffee" is a little purple. Aside, the lion has fled the cage.
chrisVIII chapter 83 . 7/17/2012
Waouh ! I have no tomatoes but flowers in my hands ! This was excellent ! One of the best chapter and not only because of the revelation, the interaction between Linoa and Lauren was a long awaited scene and it took an unexpected form.
Plus, I'm finally understanding the previous chapter :) And I'm completely surprised, Zone was the last person I excepted to be the murderer ( then again, I had absolutly no idea who it could be, I was thinking about Major Caraway maybe but couldn't see it fitting in any way - and I don't think he is such a bad person ) . I loved, LOVED, the conversation between Linoa and Lauren, I was waiting for this moment :) even if I pictured it differently. I liked the little comments that Linoa made to herself about the Seed, she is indeed annoying, and the "detail" to have her come back with tooth paste and a tooth brush is a "detail" that shows your talent: in the end, it not a detail at all and it completes perfectly the action, fitting the character.
I really enjoyed reading this chapter and I'm looking forward to the last ones ( sniff ! It's almost over... )
IchirukiFan94 chapter 83 . 7/17/2012
As if this story is almost over!
I remember being young when I first started reading it when it first began (11!), and still young enough to skip past the lemon when it showed up xD
It's kinda sad it's ending; I started getting into it again a few months ago, enough that I suddenly found myself on the ps3 on the last disc of ff8 wondering how the hell that happened.
But I adore this story, and I'm so happy you've kept with it all these years, especially when I see all your notes saying all the stuff you've had to deal with as it's progressed, so I'm thankful it will see an end.
Super looking forward to the whole resolution though :)
2,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »