Reviews for One More Reminder
Arora chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love all your Jou/Kaiba fics. Poor Jou- getting hackled by fat, rude cops. I appreciate how you did his "street-speech." Overall, cute story. Please write some more J/K soon- I can't wait! -Arora
Hii chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Consider this my blatant ego-stroking praise. I love Joukai. Favorite pairing EVER. Well... maybe Joumai but... still! You write it really well, keep up the good work! *salutes*
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Aw! 3 how cute! I love that series of events... whenever I watch Yuugiou, I'm going to think of that now. _ Teehee. *huggles ficcy*
Mata chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Joukai! Oh and I love your Kaiba-uke stories on mediaminer..it's a pleasure for me reading them again and again!
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
great story!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Yay, I loves it! *g* What a wonderful alternative to doing my chores... You got Kaiba and Jou just right; I commend thee. I feel stupid now, though, for never thinking of doing something with that dog tag... eh... Wonderful lil' ficcy!
Satanic Mechanic chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I love it. Haha...it always thought there was somthing fishy about the dogtag Jou wore during battle city, I like how you played on it.

Sometimes I wonder if the creators realize how easy they make if for us to shack up the pretty bishies sometimes.
Shakti chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
(Already reviewed on LJ, but what the hell...)

Thank god somebody can still get Jou and Kaiba right. Jou's still proud and punky while Kaiba has his very own bastardized version of sweet...

The whole saving-from-the-cops thing would have been cliche, but wasn't really cause Jou didn't *need* Kaiba's help and was irked when it was given.

It's really nice to think that through all the angst and mess we affectionately call 'joukai', there *is* the possibility of a healthy relationship in there...somewhere.

Loved it! (as always)
A Person chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Very cute! Some spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing that distracted from reading too much, I liked it. It was a nice, sweet interlude between Kaiba and Jounouchi.
HumorNut chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Finally! A good Joukai fic! Praise the heavens! _ Well, maybe I'm going a bit overboard, but seriously, this fic is -great-!
KC chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
really good!
ipitydaf00l chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Yes, I agree Kaiba would be the person that would show affection when no one was around or even awake to notice.

I like the idea of him giving Jou a dog tag. Not that I wouldn't mind having the idea of Jou in a dog collar. Heh.

Nicely done, you made my morning.
purkle-dragon-goddess chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Too cute. Like the idea of Kaiba giving him the tag-very kaibaesque considering Jounouchi wouldn't be the type to wear a collar.
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Loved it!
Aria Marier chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Here, have some ego-stroking praise! I know I already gave you my opinions, but it's so much *fun* to get that little email that says "Review Alert", ne?

Anyway, still enjoy it! Ah, rough-and-tumble!Jou, how I adore him...
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »