Reviews for Contemplations
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
CUTE!
Xedra chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Lovely! You've captured all these characters wonderfully! I loved the phrase "complete emotional sweetheart" describing Wolfram - just perfect. Favorite!
istopped chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
super nice!

; )
dawnmm chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
love the thought processes relationship pretty good
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Aw, this was sweet x]
Triskell chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I enjoyed this tremendously. It was very sweet, but still in-character. You managed to convey an atmosphere of warmth and light that works well with/for Yuri's character.

Thanks for sharing.
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
aw!
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I really like this and the depth of emotion that you have written into this. Yay! It is really good and left me with a silly smile on my lips whyich made everyone think I was mad, but oh well. :) Write more!
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
So Cute! I love the way to placed both of their thoughts into one chapter like this. I really hope you continue soon...
anmah chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Wow...truly beautiful. Deep, poetic, and romantic. Wonderful job, you have a great way with words.
Ichigo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Very nice writing! o_o the emotion is displayed very nicely! I really like Wolfram's POV _ Please keep writing! (only one nit-picky detail: fiance and fiancee (accents on the first e in both). Fiance is a boy, and Fiancee is a girl. Why does everyone mix this up? ; Darn the French, eh? But it's true, and it tends to bug ms. perfect-obsesser here. ; I will single handedly convert everyone to the proper forms! *_* )
Azera chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wow that's pretty crazy man...incredibly well written...i'd probly like it jist a wee bit more if i new more about the show and them characters...and even tho it's two guyz...i still like it...which really is starting to scare me now u no? buh remember i will always blame you for that lol...i absolutely LOVE the last line tho...it's just so sweet and worded jist rite...i dunno man...it's jist really good...and you've GOT to love the hole pink rabbit thing...like it just adds to it i dunno...the rabbit was good especially the first like in the second part..."he just sits there, desperately clinging onto the little rabbit in his arms as if his life is dependent on it." it was just...WOW...the rabbit makes it seem real i dunno man...lol...don't laugh at me cuz i no u r...i just like it...newayz i'll stop now b4 u stop takin my reviews seriously...altho u probly nvr started doin that...buh yea...okie then yea jist wanna say agin that this one wuz really good and hopefully u get another one out soon...BUH-BYEZ! i luv u *muah*