Reviews for See Me in the Dark
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This was great - sweet and cute. Charlie and Claire were always my favorite pairing on Lost.
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Awesome story! U portrayed the characters realy well!

-CC
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aaww poor guy. great interactions between Charlie and Claire
Charlie-Lover chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
No offense whatsover to you, but this was amazingly out of character for Charlie. I was ashamed to read this, a little. Bad, bad jokes.
tallames chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Ack! This was incredibly good - consider yourself an asset to the writing community. :-) I know you wrote this a while ago and I'm not quite sure if you'll see this review but I wanted to thank you for writing it. I think you did such a great job. Nice analogies, characterisation, descriptions, and dialouge. If you ever have time, feel free to write more! Ta.
FlamesOfFury chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Wow! That was very nicely done and was really descrpitive throughout, I really liked two things, the description of Charlie's habits and Charlie's jokes... I liked them for the simple fact that they are so bad, I think Claire was really in character and what she told him was a lie right? . I live in the U.K, I've only seen up to Sayid's past sadly, I'm working on the downloads anyway I am a big fan of the Charlie/Claire pairing and hoep to do a one-shot with that pairing soon, once again. Very well done and written, this goes in my favs for sure! _

~Flames~
TrinityWildcat chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Wow! I really liked this. Good quality of English and writing.
seghen chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i just started watching this show recently and youve captured both claire and charlie perfectly. by far my fav. ship in Lost.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Liked it quite a bit, sweet but also insightful. Cool to see neither character is perfect here, Charlie's selfdoubt and Claire's lying.
redireas chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
That was wonderful, really. You are so descriptive and Charlie seems so... real. I love it. Please write more CC, especially after Exodus. Now the plot thickens! ;-)

Thanks for such a beautiful read!

-Redireas
N Manchester chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
koolie
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I loved it.

I just adore Charlie and Claire.

I wish they'd get together on the show.

And if they kill off either one then I'll be pissed.
Valerie chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
So sweet, so sad. Although he doesn't know it, Charlie IS a good guy...a good guy with a sickness. I really like how you wrote the dynamics of their relationship. I also like how you made Claire a surrogate for her sister, although, judging from how you've written her, giving that baby to her sister and her sister's husband is going to be a difficult task (even if she wasn't stranded on the island). I like the idea of Charlie singing lullabies :)
She's a Star chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh, how beautiful. Flawless characterisation of the two of them, and the interaction was just beautiful. I was just cracking up at the part where he was telling her jokes, and I gotta admit, I had the same reaction as Claire did to the 'pink carnation' one. :D

Really, really lovely - you captured how Charlie must be feeling so well, and his thoughts of her, and the bittersweetness towards the end . . . absolutely fantastic.

I love it muchly. :)