Reviews for GypseyGirl
Tulleskirt chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hey...I was just browsing and I remembered what I said about this fic on tt_sues. And I'd like to apologize. What I did...it was petty, cruel, and uncalled for. And your fic really isn't that bad, it's a hell of a lot better than what I write, anyway. o_O Some really terrible stuff had gone down that day, and I suppose I was looking for someone to take it out on...but that doesn't mean I should have taken it out on you. So, I'm really, really sorry. I'm guessing I hurt you very badly, and in such a public place...that was really horrible of me. I wasn't even thinking that anyone would see it...anyway. I'm very, sincerely sorry. And I hope you can find it yourself to forgive me.

-Tulle
teen titan girl chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
the story was like so great it was so cool i can not wate to see the next chapter
RavensAngst chapter 4 . 1/7/2005
Okay, I didn't think that I was going to like this at first, but I was WRONG!

This is really really good. Your descriptions are great and I can picture everything.

Please don't tell me it's Slade watching her. Not that I mind if it is, but please tell me it's like her brother or something just watching out for her!

This is really great.

I put you on my author alerts starting with my last review so I will be reading more whenever you post it!

Please continue...
clouded leopard chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Great googlie mooglie Paige has a heck of a lot of friends! Phew! :)

Ooh the more of this I read the more I just luv it! _ This is soo cool! _ Oh, BTW, did you know that before he met Batman and all that, Robin was a circus acrobat himself? Actually, his parents died when they were all doing a trapeze routine and someone cut the ropes. Hmm... so maybe you could incorporate that into the story or something! _ Well anywhos that was a great chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next one! _
clouded leopard chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Wowie. That was soo cool! You did an excellent job describing your OC, she is such a neat character! _ Wow this is a GREAT story, please update soon! _

P.S. Oh yeah Algebra stinks to high heaven... hehe boy do I feel sorry for you! :) Good luck with your homework!
Marchwarden's Blue Eyed S chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
HeyHey, this is pretty good! I realli like the gypsy... but put a 'lil evil in it! That makes the fic dramatic... it's just that the dramam would add a touch of... um... it would make everything seem even more real. Tho I can just picture BB drooling in my mind... RAE BETTER END UP W/ HIM!

As Always,

Marchwarden's Blueeyed Shadow (S)
clouded leopard chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Oh coolies I'm your first reviewer! _ I feel so special!

Oh how cool is this! Neato story! Great job, you got the characters down perfectly! :)

I can't wait to see who this bonfire dancer person is! Update soon, pretty please! _
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Thanks for reviewing my story! So far, I like your story! Very well done! It sounds good so far, and will probably get better with the later chapters...So you ARE doing this with Robin and Starfire together right?