Reviews for Trick of the Light
Rawr-For-You chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Completely beautiful
magickbendingdemon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
again, excellent. I love your work!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Once again, you have such a way with words. Fantastic!
OTP chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
o i like
Rogue Rikku chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was kind of sad, but very well written.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Beautiful. I really love this one.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Beautifully, hauntingly written.
UE chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that recurring title phrase was perfectly placed. wow. although for most of the fic i felt really sad, i laughed during the "birth control" part...P

in terms of characterizations, it seemed ALMOST OOC for roy to be this out of sorts with hughes' death, but it does make sense when you're the one describing it. it felt like i was watching the roy that killed the rockbells, or someone who was close to relapsing back into that state of being. the way you handled riza was absolutely perfect, though. her presence in this fic was strong but subtle...i loved it )
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very well written. I noticed a few typos, missing words, etc, but I can overlook those for the most part because I know my own fanfic has them too. I think your characterization was right on target, and the angst was so thick I had to wade through it (and that's a good thing). I love the subtlety of the writing, the way you almost have to look at it all cross-eyed to figure out exactly what's going on at times. But that's also good. The relationship between Roy and Riza/Liza (however you wish to romanize it) is subtle to start with, and takes careful watching and reading of the anime/manga to figure out. It seems that even they do not know quite how to grasp it because though their interactions are subtle on the surface, they are shadowed by strong emotions underneath which are rarely acknowledged.

I really enjoyed it, in other words, and now I'm going to have to check out some of your other work!
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
This is the first FMA fanfic I've ever read, and I'm glad I chose yours. Liza's always been one of my favorites, and I like the serious maturity in this peice.
Kyris chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I really have to say... you have a very unique style of writing - a very bold powerful feel which makes your fic a huge pleasure to read.

With that, would you mind if I archived your Roy x Riza fics in my site; ficarchive . roguenomad . com? You could contact me at kyris roguenomad. com if you'd like.
GCN-anime-dragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hm, that was really kind of depressing..kind of sad. Angsty, If that is what you could call it. I got a little confused at the end, (I'm hoping you do continue...that better not be the end.) I can see that you have great talent, and awesome use of similes and all that great junk. If you had "Author's Notes" perhaps that would help you convey your thoughts and help explain certain areas of the peice.

~GCN_anime_dragon :P