Reviews for Parched
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Good! Yes Harry, this is bullying! Since when did you allow it?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Excellent start!
imaginary09 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
I don't know what else to say but that this was a fantastic read. It seemed to make me physically feel sad, and want so badly to reach out in the way that Remus did.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Well written, and an intriguing idea! Keep up the good work; I look forward to reading more from you in future.
zafaran chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Is there hope of anything more on this story? Any hope of Severus ever being seen as human and worth while by these hypocrites. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
mercutio-rane chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
That was really well-done, well-written and thought out and angsty in a lyrical sort of way. Poor Snape...Thank you for a brilliant read!
MagusUmbra chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Please update! I WON'T give up hope!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Hopeful and sad at the same time. Not a trivial accomplishment, yet you have succeeded.
bluebird161221 chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Come on, there has to be more, if there isn't, make more. If you won't, I'll strangle you.

_
Oya chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oya chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Damn them all. I'm pissed! Didn't Albus do anything to help?
mon chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
nice story.
NativeMoon chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
WOW! Really excellent story, excellent writing style. I was hooked from the moment I started reading. The characterisations are very insightful. Its great to get beyond the one dimensionality of canon and you certainly are on a roll here. Well done - A fav and adding to my alerts.
Anica106 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Nice. Thoughtful. I like the quiet, contemplative mood. Good work.
MagusUmbra chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
This is great! It seems very original I can't wait to see the next part. Please don't give up on this story!