Reviews for Something's Missing
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This was very endearing!
I really liked it! It's nice to read a Seto/Anzu fic that doesn't start with them fighting (although, those are funny). This is a nice change of pace and it shows that it's never too late to make ammends.
WarriorQueenOfLight chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awn Seto, you're so darn lovely... Dear Santa, I wish a man like that for me
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awwww how cute seto!
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great story.

"Someday there will be a sequel or second chapter, but for right now, since I have no time, this is just a stand-alone." I wonder when your someday will be for the sequel or second chapter? Either way I really liked this story as I really like Tea/Seto pairings and I really enjoyed reading What Doesn't Kill You by Azurite.

I look forward to reading your other stories as well.
Aeflid chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw, that was cute XD Can't wait to see your sequel, whenever it is that you get the time _
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
A very nice piece, and it stands alone quite well. Imagination fills in what might follow... ;) Good job.
wolflover chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
piz write more!
kerochan606 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMG, this was REALLY good! I can't believe that I didn't read this story sooner. Gomen. i'd like another chapter or sequel, but that's only if you've got the time. I understand if you don't, but oh well. We can wish, can't we? - Your works are really good. Keep up the astounding work of yours.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Good first chapter. Update please!
sam chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
i read the author's notes... i just think u should right a sequal/ nother chapter... because its a very good story.

P.S You cant make fun of me :)
Shinku Katana not logged in chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hi! This was great! It has potential to become a multi-chapter story if you choose to make it one. The song's "Broken" and the artists are Amy Lee and Seether. One of my many favs. And so is this fic. Good job!
Draco chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I loved the story. It brings out the softer side of Seto. Also, very descriptive. I could hear and see all the surroundings from th story:)
Here4TheParty chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
LOVED it! *claps* VERY well written!
itoe-nakashima chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Nice, I really liked it. It's a shame we can't expect a sequel or second chapter soon. I thought is was a real smooth, sweet little thing and I'm guessing the song is 'Broken', by Seether and Amy Lee? Oh well, I hope you get time to work on your stories... someday. But great work :)
Bunnydreamer200 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Aw...as usual all of your fics are so cute and I can't help but squel at the thought of Seto and Anzu having a decent conversation and Kaiba opening up. Eep!

Write more soon _