Reviews for PastForward
bttf4444 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Hey, great story! I just have one little quibble, though - maybe because I think Marty is so cute and nice. He doesn't strike me as someone who would have difficulty making friends. I can't imagine anyone who looks like Michael J Fox would - providing he's a nice person, too. Otherwise, great story! It's very well-written - and I loved it!
Shawn160 chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
Awesome story! Going to read the next 2 now.
twisterblake chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
hey great chapter I wonder will you make another one like this besides a crossover with anime world that would be nice's to see. like dragon ball Z or tenchi muyo or something like. Went ever you get this massage let me know what you think about it.
RoXoR chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
This was a brilliant story. Very well written and it had the same sort of feel as the movies. Keep up the good work.
Macri007 chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
Hi,

I am Justin nice BTTF story i really liked it. I think you should continue with it and make new Stories and crossovers with BTTF. Please get back to me ok?

Justin
Farhan Tre chapter 10 . 10/17/2004
I think the title would be better if its call Fordward to the Past, nice story though
Anakin McFly chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Okay, I finished it. *adds to favourites* Whee. LAST DAY OF EXAMS TOMORROW!

I'll update They've Got Mail soon. I decided to just retype out the whole chapter instead of wait for the new computer monitor to arrive.
Anakin McFly chapter 8 . 10/12/2004
Love this chapter!

"Verne, do you know where the fusion-generator filling port is located?"

"Huh?"

"Where does Dad put garbage into the Mr. Fusion thing?"

"Um, I think it's in the tender somewhere."

"Wonderful. I'll go and fill it up with whatever variety of herbaceous matter is freely available in the vicinity."

"Can't ya just stick plants in?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! D

*reads on*

*looks around*

Um, why am I the only one reviewing?
Anakin McFly chapter 7 . 10/11/2004
Hey, great fic! Continue! Love the conversations between J&V. _

"Doc, are you telling me you got married in the nineteenth century to a schoolteacher who's supposed to be dead?"

"The way I see it, if you're gonna get married, why not do it with some style?"

Hee hee. D

Oh, and it's spelt 'Delgado'.
Anakin McFly chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Yay! You posted this here! I tried reading the version on the message board, but it gave me a headache because the words were practically the same colour as the background.

Verne dropped his Game Boy down the well? Ooh... maybe sometime in the future, a bunch of paleontologists dig up the remains of it and wonder what a Game Boy was doing in the late nineteenth century...