Reviews for kaerimasu
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was a very nice look into the thoughts of Urahara and Yoruichi! So sad and sweet at the same time...

SS
always-kh chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
so sad... well written though. is there anymore to the story?
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
nice and there's more? i don't remember how they refer to each other either... oh i liked the hinted ichigoxrukia too.
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
That was simply amazing; very thoughful. :)
Hesunohana chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
it is really really beautiful ! I almost cried.
Feafea chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
argh! you got me hooked! now i want more and more and MORE! the way you potrayed theor feelings.. you had writen them out beautifuly... couldnt ask for better..

though, could you write Urahara's POV on that "break up" of theirs? it would be good to see both sides POVs..

anw.. thanks for sharing!
hellogoodbye chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Unspoken feelings. Its obvious there was always something more between Urahara and Yourichi. This one shot really nailed it...i almost wish something like this would actaully end up showing later on in the manga or anime...but anywaise great oneshot!
Keala Fae chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh, please continue with the next chappie! I beg you! I wanna know if urahara and yoruichi would get back together. It's sad that they broke up like that. The conversation between the two I like it, make me tingle somehow. Please update soon with the next chappie or at least write another story about urahara and yoruichi or urahara and rukia or urahara and orihime even urahara and oc, whatever! Please grant my wish?
Ashrial chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
very nice
eBooeBoo chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
O.O

Please continue! Oh Please please please! Please! This is one of my favorite pairings! This is the best UraharaxYoruichi story I've read so far on this site! Please continue!
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Gosh... I love the way you protrayed their relationship.
sporadical.euphoria chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Elegant. Simply wonderful! The story itself screams "emotion". You have wonderful writing skills! Please! I just hope you can continue this!
AniKuri-15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
wow, you are the God of UraYoru fics *adds to fav list*

love your simple yet elegant writing style
aiayumi chapter 2 . 9/16/2005