Reviews for Her
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i like it :)
bonbon3690 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was a really lovely introspective look at Blaise. I liked it very much! :)
spaceagesuffragette chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This is incredibly sweet and wonderful.
libaka chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I love the tone you use to write this story. I just really really like it. At first I was confused and felt that the beginning took too long before there was any action in it, since it is unusual to start a story with thought, but I ended up really liking this. I also absolutely love the pairing :)
2e981he329ufd chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Striking. You should read "The Stranger" to further exploit absurdism.
CaptGreenSeas chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Simply beautiful. Don't know what more to say :)
MyHeartBeatsGreen chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is a wonderful story! I really had no clue who was Hermione's counterpart and when the name Slytherin came up I thought it was Draco (just love that pairing). But I was pleasently surprised when I found out it was Blaise, I never really pictured them together but I like it. Might consider reading some stories about them ;).

Looking forward to more of your writing! It's really great! Although, I have to admit I had to read some sentences twice before they made sense to me. But that's just proof of your good writing style. )
lovefighter chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
sweet, a little corny, but altogether sweet
IckyEcchi chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
::heaps you with love and praise:: It spoke to my soul, even if the ending left me feeling slightly cheated.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I liked this story, even if i don't think they would kiss so early in their relationship.

Ciao!
Khaila chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Tibetan-knight chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh my gosh, this was so beautiful. I love it!
Phantasietanz chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Oh! A reference to Archimedes! It's all about buoyancy yo. (sorry) Eureka!
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow...God,this was...this just...Gah! I can't give you a riview that gives this story justice...Really,I can't...Your writing style is just brilliant because it's different...This,from my point of view,doesn't follow a certain pattern,and yet it does...I'm not making any sense at all,am I?I really want to give a review with a lot of depth,but that's not very likely to happen...Well,this was irresistible,dark and yet so romanic...Truly a masterpiece...
not even close chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This was absolutely phenomenal! A breath of fresh air in a world full of stories that only kind-of get it. You did a wonderful job with the characterization and the pace of this story. I loved the duality between the beginning and ending and I loved the inner conflict and depth you gave to Blaise. Seriously. I loved it.