Reviews for Carnivale
swimmingwithbulls chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Enjoyed the bit with Tomo and Yomi reading their cards.
Fuzzy Necromancer chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
An entertaining fic. You play the realism/improbability factor a bit loose without easing it by the usual conventions of AzuDai, re, daydreams, but the characters stay fairly true to call and the humor is strong. When the palm reader came up, I thought it was going to be a cheap "wow characters with knowledge of their future gained by watching later episodes of the TV series" device, but you rose above my expectations.
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
lmao Tomo: So You Wanna Start Making Out Or What? Awesome!
Sentient chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Classic.
Freeze chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I applaud you. That truly captured the spirit of Azumanga, and was at times even funnier than the anime itself. Keep at it!
Kemious chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh I wish you had given Yukari a better fortune but besides that I have no space to complain. Everything is just brilliant love your work
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Some of it was ew yuck bad but some of it was good
Mack chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
so many wrong jokes...but i laughed so hard
Teris24 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
This was actually funny enough to invoke a few chuckles. Very rare. Good job.
Dark-Raven chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
HILARIOUS! _
Pen names what's the point chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Tomo was next in line. She read her card,"True love is often closer than you think. Let lifelong friendships change to romance...and...achive happines."

Yomi put her coin in. "True love is often closer than you think. Let lifelong friendships change to romance...and...achive happines."

Tomo said, "So you want to start making out or what?"

"Hell no!"

That was one of the best parts in the entire fic, very funny, even though the whole thing itself was excellent. *Adds you to favorites list*
ThebigW chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Wonderful. I could hear the background music in my head as the scenes unfolded. The only way this gets better is if Sakaki actually stumbled upon a doll that looked like Chiyo-chan. I can only imagine what you would have done with that. If you think up any more and publish them, you'll make quite a few folks very happy.

Regards.

W.
Seravy chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This was SO azumanga! I was totally laughing my ass off! amazing fic, well written and paced! I can really imagine all those things happening!
Lynx chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
One of the best Azu fanfictions out there. You've nailed all the characters personality wise. The brief pauses are homage to the original manga. Please continue to write more. )
Hakiri chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Kawaii! And so funny! XD I love the girls' predictions! I really hope to read some more of your stories soon! *puts story on favourite stories list* This is a great story! I love it!