Reviews for Little Journeys
Jessica12357 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Absolutely astounding! This is one of the best Lilo and Stitch Fanfics on here! The only thing I don't get is why everyone on here writes about Pleakley and Jumba being...well, you know. No offense, but I just don't see it. Still, this is a very well-written story and I hope you write more in the future.
The Flying Fish chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I liked it, it was really cute.
Splat Danger chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
heehee!haha! OMG! xD

Im in hysterics at the last part LOL the overall fic was so cute haha wats a dustup, though?
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Just watched the episode where Pleakley and Jumba nearly get married, and had to read over some of the old fics. This is still one of my favorites!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow, this is really good! I love it! Very well written and most of all, it seems believable! Great job, a definate fav! :D
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Well done. You have a very nice writing style, it flows very nicely, and it possesses(I don't think that's how you spell that...) what I think my English teachers call a "voice".

Anyway, beautifully written, wonderful subject and plot, it's just fantastic. Fantastic.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
::kills self::

Lawl, I just rofl'd a bit from this story...8B

((enjoyed it immensely though.))
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i didnt get the how's-yer-father comment until you said who's yo daddy in the author's note. where do they say how's-yer-father or when did they? 0_o you know both sound kindof wrong for that content. ha ha ha. _ I really liked this one. It's was fluffy like a chinchilla. The part were Jumba tries to explain to Lilo was great. It was sweet. The end just showed how they are all family and know and love eachother, no matter how those bonds present themselves. really awesome job.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aww... That was adorable! "You see. He is not loving her just because she is girl, just like she is not loving him just because he is boy. They are loving each other just . . . because." My favorite line.

You kept up Jumba's style of talking very well! I'm impressed!

And the cuteness melts one's heart. n_n They should be together forever.

...Innuendo is fun, too. If Pleakley has a baby with Jumba, who'd carry him/her? (what I mean is, who'd be the pregnant one?)

And I know that, as two males of different species, it's not possible for them to have children together... But, hey, people write mpreg anyhow, right?

I like it as is, though. Very nice.

Have a nice day!

Morgan
Private Tamama chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
oh you dirty thing your story was good but peverted
MooseyDoom777 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Fluffy and sweet; I love it! Great job, dear.
Idiom Laurels chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I've always been interested the idea of a romantic relationship between Jumba and Pleakly, but this was the first fanfiction I've ever read of it, and I'm not afraid to say it was quite awesome, surprisingly in character, and unbelievably cute. I'm almost shocked at how good it was and how much I enjoyed it. I think... I'll add it to my favourites list.

Very awesome!
Lover not a fighter chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I just read your other fic...the one about the dress...But I think I like this one more...

"Who's yo daddy?" is what they say where I come from

(NY) But I like what ya got goin going here(my english teacher should shoot me)

The "evil genius fruit punch" line was the best!
Katie-Mariie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
This story was so cute! At the same time, it was very realistic.
Nan Washbrad chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Nice story. Very cute. And very in character - I could actually imagine this fic happening. And Jumba's accent was perfect (I imagine that isn't the easiest task). I can't find anything to complain about. Great job.

Sarah