Reviews for Mail Call
animefreak2015 chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Awwww. Nice.
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is nice and lighthearted!
gail19 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
erik chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
Great snapshots, well written.
Sulien1 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Oddly enough, my two favorite chapters of this are the ones for Janet and for "Lost City II", even though they're the ones that hurt the most.

I enjoy all of your stories I read, but some affect me more than most. This one is most definitely one of those. Thank you!
Curuchamion chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
I never heard either of those poems before, but I'm really glad I came across this little series. I especially like the one about Frasier.
Rac80 chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
these were very cute.
Nelarun chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
These are really sweet. I found the third chapter really sad in a way. Well done.

Rignach chapter 6 . 8/28/2005
Hope you will pick it up once again. It was a nice read. restful and deep on the other side.
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Very nice - I would love to see a Jack-to-Jack poetry series.
Partly chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
I love these drabbles. It's a great thought that they do this.

Wondeful job.

nieseryjna chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
Hey ! I like them very much, and I hope You wrote some more. It's incredible how in sunch small amount of words you give so much of feelings. It is very vell written, and I liked most the one with Eagle - Star, such a typical O'Neill cliche with the parking spot.
AzarDarkstar chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Cool. I hope you update.

On another note... I read the Way of the Wolf series on the Twisting the Hellmouth site (I assume that it was you that wrote it) and I am wondering if you will ever finish. I really hope that you do.

Ever Hopeful,