Reviews for Not a Hero
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aww, sad story, but very truthful story, too. Poor Ash can't "save the day" all the time, especially regarding sick people. I was very impressed with this story. It puts a more realistic, yet darker, spin on what it means to be a hero, while providing a painful learning experience for Ash. Brock, May, and Max' roles were also relatively generous, and I liked how the story flipped back and forth from Ash's situation to his friend's searching for him. Haru and Ayame's story was also very bittersweet. Great job!
Paradice chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was a beautiful story,its the best story i read, well actually all ur stories are good, so i can't complain.

i hope u right more good stories like this, keep up the great work :)
April chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
It was good, the ending was kind of sad so trie to make a funny one next time.
P.R. Dragonite chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Wow, what a beautiful story. I think you should consider giving Pokemon another chance. You knows what I mean. You write well for Pokemon and I think you should try to write a sequel for this story. It could be an out of character thing. You should write about how Ash's life has been affected because of this event. It wouldn't be hard so please try it. Let me know what you think

-P.R. Dragonite
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
very sad and serious fic, good though. i feel that your theory on teleportation holds some bases, but is not complete. i can go on forever about so i will just say that it induces physical dimension distortion( theres alot more to it that i know, but thats not what this review is about), and about the cop shooting fast, i believe that would be the case, chances are, the cop was nervous, wouldnt you be edgy if a dangerous robber suddenly sprinted like mad? well, anyway, good fic!
clara200 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Wow serious and sad.
MistyLover87 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Yeah I was suprised the officer fired so quickly - wouldn't they drop their donuts? ;)

I agree with earlier comment this is one of the best non-shipping one shot fics I've read, nice going!

I don't know about the teleportation science but it sounded right!
lindsaylaurie chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Alright I started out my quest for a fanfic as I do every night, go straight for the Ash and Misty romanance. Then as I was skimming summaries, this one caught my eye. I assumed it was refering to Team Rocket as the enmy Ash would spend time with so I went ahead and clicked it. After a while I figured out it was not Team Rocket. I was about to give up on reading it but it just sucked me in so I kept on reading. This is one of the best fics I've ever read! Defiently the best non-AAML fic! Good job!
White-Winged Darkness chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
not bad and you could track teleportation because in theory teleportation breaks the fabric of space and time taking you through another dimension and allowing you to go anywhere in the blink of an eye