Reviews for Our Little Family
Holi117 chapter 7 . 3/29
Thought in a previous chapter Rebecca was 6 when spike explained about his “beast” but in this one it says when she was 4 they explained her strength a few weeks after they spoke about his beast?

Also... totally heart broken for Spike hearing Rebecca calling him those things and going cold “oh! It’s Daddy now is it?!” Chills... but also.. Spikes a writer now cant she be proud of that?! It said he managed to sell book after book; surely if Revecca’s almost 16, he’s been a writer for more than a year or two? And surely making money for their little family if he is as good at writing as it seemed?

Im so confused right now
Rainbowdea chapter 16 . 5/25/2017
Wait, you don't need the blood of one Slayer, so you can combine the blood of multiple Slayers. Like a buffet.
Rainbowdea chapter 15 . 5/25/2017
Vamp-Buffy? Spike drains her but sires her first?
madcloisfan chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Loved it
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Loved the ending and the entire series - Good Luck with your writing and thanks for having created such wonderful Buffy and Spike and the Buffyverse characters for our reading pleasure. Even after all this time, I still love all the characters and the Spuffy relationship.
FFLjm12B chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
A beautiful saving of Spike and his family - well done and I like your treatment for all the other characters as well. Good use of Faith and Cordelia and what being a mother means to them.
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
An excellent way to deal with their aging problems - Spike keeps all his strength and can still protect his family and this will be their secret.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I like this flashback technique - it's a nice surprise.
oldwritings chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
So I realised something... I am the EXACT same age as Rebecca is in this fic. I turn 16 a week on Wednesday. Freaky coincidence!
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
Ahhhh, good ending.

There was obviously a lot going in this story. A lot to love. But when you brought up the mysterious D., holy man I smiled and then immediately afterwards I realized that meant everyone had forgotten Dawn. I know Dawn wasn't really popular when the show aired, but I only watched it a couple of years back and I totally dug her. I think watching the episodes marathon style makes a difference on how you see different characters.

Anyway, I was happy/sad you touched on Dawn. Her and Spike had my favorite relationship for the short while it was there, and I was a little bummed when I thought she just hadn't existed earlier.
In short, you delivered everything for me in this sequel. Thanks for your hard work. (though I know you most likely don't remember much of it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
Dawnie...

That's all she wrote. ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
If you kill Rebecca, I'll...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
"'Personally I like a little violence before bedtime to get over a stressful day' she told her before heading off to the kitchen to find her Dad.

Buffy shook her head and almost laughed as she got up and followed her. She may look like her, but there was no mistaking that Becky was Spike's girl too."

Whatever happened to "Kicking ass is comfort food." - Buffy?
spike'smate chapter 18 . 8/29/2012