Reviews for Our Little Family
madcloisfan chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Loved it
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Loved the ending and the entire series - Good Luck with your writing and thanks for having created such wonderful Buffy and Spike and the Buffyverse characters for our reading pleasure. Even after all this time, I still love all the characters and the Spuffy relationship.
FFLjm12B chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
A beautiful saving of Spike and his family - well done and I like your treatment for all the other characters as well. Good use of Faith and Cordelia and what being a mother means to them.
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
An excellent way to deal with their aging problems - Spike keeps all his strength and can still protect his family and this will be their secret.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I like this flashback technique - it's a nice surprise.
1katiemariee chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
So I realised something... I am the EXACT same age as Rebecca is in this fic. I turn 16 a week on Wednesday. Freaky coincidence!
cavemenftw chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
Ahhhh, good ending.

There was obviously a lot going in this story. A lot to love. But when you brought up the mysterious D., holy man I smiled and then immediately afterwards I realized that meant everyone had forgotten Dawn. I know Dawn wasn't really popular when the show aired, but I only watched it a couple of years back and I totally dug her. I think watching the episodes marathon style makes a difference on how you see different characters.

Anyway, I was happy/sad you touched on Dawn. Her and Spike had my favorite relationship for the short while it was there, and I was a little bummed when I thought she just hadn't existed earlier.
In short, you delivered everything for me in this sequel. Thanks for your hard work. (though I know you most likely don't remember much of it.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2013

That's all she wrote. ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
If you kill Rebecca, I'll...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
"'Personally I like a little violence before bedtime to get over a stressful day' she told her before heading off to the kitchen to find her Dad.

Buffy shook her head and almost laughed as she got up and followed her. She may look like her, but there was no mistaking that Becky was Spike's girl too."

Whatever happened to "Kicking ass is comfort food." - Buffy?
spike'smate chapter 18 . 8/29/2012
thoroughly enjoyable story chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! I just love the flash-backs! Another great fic. (:
blue talith chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
Interesting way to account for Dawn! And the story ends with a happy ending!
blue talith chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Birthday cake and ice cream will be had by all!
blue talith chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
Looks like Becky's going to force her father to drink from her.