Reviews for Experiment
bloodycreature-postergirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
lol...i'd die if u don't reveiw...i like this one-shot, even though i prefer multi-chapters
Bobwashere chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Dep

I liked this
PisceanGirlPower chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hey Hayley

That was a great fic! You seem like a very scientifically observant sort of person...?
Em Fargo chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
:'(!
I'm a PS shipper chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I LOVE YOU.

You're fucking awesome.
Gravity's Rainbow -Nina chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
:D

Every bit of it is perfect.

You got Paul in a way only very few writers have, you've gotten the REAL Paul, the Paul we want to see feeling something.

Because REAL Paul does feel something. He's a human being, but he's complicaded.

He's deep, and wonderful.

And the way you wrote this - Wow.

I mean...

[What if you forced my fingers across a fresh leaf of paper? I'd get cut. I'd bleed.

If you sicced your boyfriend on me again, and he beat me to a bloody pulp, I'd have bruises. You've already seen him break my nose. But you haven't seen me break his soul…]

This is real Paul. The first statement, 'I'd bleed', mean he's only human. He suffers, he bleeds. And mostly, he loves.

And the last part... Well, he hates too. Mostly Jesse.

[You'd be giving me everything I want. Everything I desire.]

He wants Suze. He loves her.

I love it. Surely it's going to my favorites.

Love,

Nina
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aw...it's so sweet and so sad and I LUV IT!
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
i love it, that was great
hottiebigbutt chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
It was so good! I am a Paul and Suze friend so I really liked it! Keep it comin!
Ninde chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Uhm, this was really good. i liked how you set it up and everything, I mean, seriously... we don't give Paul enough credit.

I didn't really feel bad for him though (maybe because I just hate him so much...)

Nice writing though.
pretty-in-pink898 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
**sniff**

that was sad
x chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
OMG. I don't write fanfics, just read them. I'm usually totally a Jesse fan, but this is the first ever fic that made me actually like Paul!Just thought I'd tell you that. So Good!
UnangelicHalo chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Hey Hayley!

Sorry, I read this a few days ago, but the site was messed up and wouldn't let me review, so I'll do it now.

Wow. This was great! I could really see how Paul thought. Loved it!

Kat.
Ellen chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Aw, that was so, erm, sweet. At first I thought it was Suze's POV, then I was like, hold on, Jesse didn't break Suse nose. And Suze's SMALL fingers around his neck? Um. Okay. That was really sadish sweet.
Sandra Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
I love this story, is it going to be a one-shot or will you add more to it? It seems like a good start to a Paul POV story.