Reviews for Bad Dreams and Broken Hearts
Diena chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
*sniffle*

Just... yeah. This series never ceases to make me cry. In a good way. But cry nonetheless. Your writing is so lyrically beautiful, and this part... with the parallel... just... yeah. Wow.
Kiddo chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Hi,

this was a good but also sad chapter. I never liked what happened between Captain Bridger and Lucas in the third season. (To say the thruth I hated it)

It was really smart to use the lines of the first seaQuest episode for this story. You really surprised me with doing this. (You also reminded me back at this episode, I can hear the tone of the actors voices clearly in my head.)

Are you thinking about writting a new seaQuest storie with more Lucas in it in the next time?

Greetings Kiddo
Teresa chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
You alwasy always always impress with how you end these. Even now that I'm expecting an impressive ending, I still think wow.

You really seem to be able to capture something very real with these. The best part of all is that you explore the characters in a way they've never been explored before. I mean.. it's hard to comprehend that Bridger had a whole other life before SeaQuest. And you do it so potently and artistically.

The way you write here is like a painting, almost.. in the way that you read it over and over and awe over the beauty of how it was constructed and the impact of the final masterpiece.

Lol, overly poetic comment, sorry.
Malinear chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
wow...you've got the depressing bit down to a fine art...but I can't complain when you do it so well. :) Fabulous job and keep up the good...er...depressing work.
dolphinology chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
I liked it especially when Bridger is with his family.
pari106hotmail.com chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
Beautiful :) Bridger's life back then is rarely looked at, but you write it beautifully. It's bittersweet because the reader knows there will come a time when out of the three loves in his life, Bridger will only have one left. And his love for Carol and Robert is all the more moving for that. Awesome job.
Mariel3 chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
Your descriptive writing is absolutely beautiful. Every word of this drew me deeper and deeper into the picture you were drawing. This was lovely, absolutely lovely. The picture of Bridger holding his family is one that will linger. Great work!
Mariel3 chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
This was totally awesome. The flashbacks and present were perfectly intertwined. Wow. I'm looking forward to more.
YuryJulian chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
hi refur!

I can't believe it; tony is a dad! wonderful idea. it is always the same. when we are young we swear never to be like our parents but then we change in the same way.

*g* tony could ask lucas to gave his son privat lessons. ;) maybe this works.

I enjoy reading this short stories of you. please go on. there are more crew members left.

bye yury
Teresa chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
Excellent, as usual.
dolphinology chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
What an emotional chapter. The mixing of the past and the present is great.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow. Totally heart wrenching and real. Excellent.
dreamofshadows chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Wow...both Chapter 2 and 3...Great ideas. Moving stories. Excellent writing. And the lyrics fit so well.
Nina-Maree chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
This gave me a chill! I love that you dont need to say much to even achieve that... neat. P.S. Love that song, one of my favs.
dolphinology chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
What an interesting chapter.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »