Reviews for Bad Dreams and Broken Hearts
YuryJulian chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
and again hello

I am a bit confused. I ever thought henderson want to have children, why is she crying? does jonathan don't want the baby? is my english that bad? the idea of a pregnant henderson is not bad. I can't remember of any fanfic in which she is going to have a baby. ;)

please go on, I like this short stories.

bye yury
YuryJulian chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
hi refur,

*throws her head on the table* how could been fall asleep while katie tried to talk to him? what for an idiot.

poor ben. I thought after the first chapter you were writing about the crewmembers after sinking of the first seaQuest, now I know it isn't like this.

yury chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Wow... This is *amazing*! The lyrics are just *perfect*... And the idea behind this was totally unexpected. Combined with the lyrics in this "She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" the last lines of the fic are almost poetic "But there was no connection between her grief and his, and he felt suddenly as though he were embracing a stranger." Like I said: *amazing*. And another "wow" for good measure ;)
Teresa chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I don't need to mention again that I'm totally impressed by what a magnificent artist you are. I have to comment because I'm impressed with your interpretation of the song, and the way you express the fact that grief is always something very personal, which can often make you feel incredibly alone. This is a song I used to sing with two of my friends when we were 15.. so I have my own interpretation..

:P Once again, best song fics ever. Love you. Love you.
Diena chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
I am simply in awe.
dolphinology chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Another excellent chapter. This one definely makes me feel sorry for Ben.
Diena chapter 2 . 10/13/2004
Again, simply beautiful and heartwrenching. And again, something not much is written about. Great stuff.
Saturniia chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh... my... God!

I love you! *glomps Refur*

Okay, all fangirlishness aside, that has to be the very *first* fic I've written with Crocker as a focus. Everyone else just glosses over him, or sets the story in S2 *on* SeaQuest. You know, as horribly bitter at that story actually is, I thought it was kinda sweet. It's about time someone gives the big ole' Crocker teddy-bear a squeeze. Career military characters need love, too!
sara chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
ouch! thats sad! you need a 'depressing' warning in your disclaimer! *rubs offending booboo*
YuryJulian chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
hi refur,

what was I lucky crocker didn't took his life. your explaination of how the crew came onboard was great. especially ortiz grinning at the ladys.

I am really excited what'll come next.

dreamofshadows chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
So touching. Very well written and such an interesting idea.
dolphinology chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
It was a good story. It was sad. Did you know that the actor who played Crocker died a couple of years ago.
Diena chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Will you be my interweb girlfriend?

This was so beautifully written and wonderfully executed. NOBODY writes about Crocker. Like, ever. I'm very, very, very much looking forward to the next parts. chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow. Touching. And what a clever idea. Not to mention that you started off with a fic about Crocker - a rare find. And very well done.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3