Reviews for That October Night
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
It is quite the sweet story. :-D
Iscah McKrae chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Completely appropriate that I read this at 8 in the morning after not sleeping all night and now can't write to save my life but it was perfect sleepy humor and perfect sleepy Rory and Jess...and...I'm out. Good great story. Good morning.
TeeFee chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
very cute story :)
memontomori2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
LOVED IT. and i loved the date it was set cuz it is my birthday. lol
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Great work. really liked it.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aw! Thats really sweet! I love the way you portray Jess and rory in this story!

'He turned to her, giving her an odd look. “Organizing our wardrobes by color?”'

Made me crack up. :P Keep up the amazing work. I'm not even sure if you still write stories cause this is a really old one but I love it!

udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
loved this!
Lightbluechocolate chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Absolutely friggin' beautifu! I love their rapport. I love the way you capture them. I would like to break out for you parts I love - but it was all of it.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
ADORABLE! I needed the Lit Fluff...made me feel better, I swear. Aww, I can't get over it. But, then, I'm easily amused. (Just Kidding) Anyways, thank you for the great OneFic. I'm putting it on my favorites AND my C2.

Now, don't you feel special?
Winny Foster chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Seriously i WANT MORE! This was so good! I want to see if he moves to Stars Hollow! Please pretty please with whipped cream and strawberries on top...*I'm giving you the bambi eyes*

SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
really good. is this a one shot?
Jane Jaded chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aww, that's adorable. amazing characterization. that a word? ha...i think so. :/ this is about two years late (heh), but i hope it's still appreciated. :)
Lori chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
oh my god this is one of your best Lee i really like this one it's cute and fluff and now i'm describing a cat i really like this one

she smiled and leaned in to give him a long soft kiss which he reciprocated hungrily she pulled away and snickered

"your half asleep and you can still kiss likeyou had eight hours of rest"

"this is the first time we've kissed all night" Jess pointed out"

Rory frowned

"you're right we haven't seen each other in two weeks that was our first kiss in two weeks and it's six in the morning"

"six thirty"

"i should have kissed you when you showed up"

"you were mad at me"

"a little" she admitted "was this kiss good"

he nodded with a grin "always"

"where will it get me?"

Rory stopped to think about it

he sighed heavily

she laughed a little "what is it with you and sex tonight"

god i love that part almost as much as i like the part when she bites him that was funny i like your writing your really good

ps. ASP sucks
lightbluechocolate chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I am sure that I read this one before but reading it again, it's still great! Just wanted to ensure that I dropped you a line this time to let you know...
smartmonkey101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005