Reviews for Drive to the Edge of the World
yoshimoriXsenXgen chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I would have loved to read the parents reactions on how the pushed their own son and his lover to doing suiside but whatever i really liked this oneshot and really dieing for love isnt stupid at least to me its not.
YuugiYY chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh man, that made me cry. I hate people like his parents. This is the kind of story i would like to reread
The Sweetest Words chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oh my...just oh my I just bawled like a little babby...Wow I mean really...awwwww...

Sorry you stole all the inteligence from my mind. Very good and very sad!
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Take that bitches! *cough-yugi's parents-cough*
I Am The OverLord chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*sniffle?* I don't know if I'm sad or not. It was fantastic, but I don't know how to feel . . . Am I sad? Am I feeling normal? Is this supposed to make you think so hard? Why couldn't they live? Why does everyone write yaoi fanfics? Nice job!

~Overlord~

penguin (")
Yami Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I have to say, I rather like this story. At first when I started reading it, I thought that I wouldn't like it. But after reading it, it was almost like, it's ok what they did. After all, everyone knows that even fate itself can't tear those two apart. Great story.
pirategypsy chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i love this story its sad but a really great stroy
Dragon Fire Princess chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
WOW! That was amazing! I loved it, but couldn't they have ran away instead. Or something different with an 'everlasting kiss in the streets together.' not mocking just asking. Anyway, why couldn't Yami Mind-crush Yugi's parents and why did you kill Grandpa! I like Grandpa he's cool for an old guy. and they could have asked Kiaba for help, I can picture it, "Hey, Kiaba. If you don't help me keep custody of yugi you'll have to find a new arch rival because we're going to kill ourselves, otherwise.' 'What! I help you, just dont kill yourselves!' "Thanks, Kiaba.' Yami closes the phone. 'He'll do it.' 'Yes!' Yugi jumps at Yami and kisses him hard, etc...That would be cool. O.K. I'm done.
gapanda chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Normally I can't stand people who kill themselves. To me it's just taking the easy way out of life. But somehow dieing just to be with the one you love, well, it's very sad and I can't rightly blame them for that. It's sad that we live in a world where we are judged for simply loving someone. We should all have the chance to be with the person your heart belongs too. It's never wrong to love someone and if people can't realize that then they are ignorant asshole's who need to get their head out of their ass and realize there's nothing wrong with it. And your family should support you no matter if your gay or not. You being happy is what should count.
Crystal F. Flowright chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*crying* That's so sad...I can't stop crying. It's a true love story that went to the most extreme depths. Thank you. *Aplause and claps all round the world*
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
that is so true i like your story and it dose have a good point
Blood'Red-Envy'Rei chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
It was great! Sad sad sad stuff, but it kind of gives you a warm feeling...hope too..
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Re! I'm seriously still crying. And I'm in school.

And now everyone's staring at me.

...

Seriously, though. This had got to be one of the saddest stories I have ever read. -Wipes another tear and sniffs-

I loved it anyways. Bravi.

-M.A.
MeesiLightning chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Oh, my, gosh. This was one of, if not the best, stories I have ever read. I normally prefer reading happy fluffy stuff, and I'm hoping that comes off the way I intended it to be - that I'm so in love with a story that's not what I normally read, which means you are an incredible writer. ) It's just so bittersweet, I keep reading the end and wanting to cry (in a good, angsty, loved-the-story kind of way!).

Now I'm really curious about that song you mentioned with the lyric "I want to die with you on the streets tonight in an everlasting kiss". It's a very intense lyric, and if you happen to know the name of the song, I would be very grateful to be able to hear it all!

And maybe you have already reposted it (I'm only about halfway through your stories and LOVING them all! ) but I would love to read Family Reunion...
TGSquirtle chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I too, barely read this even though it was posted in 04. Holy cow, and I just saw the date: on my birthday in 04 too! Anyway, this story is nothing short of incredible and inspiring. You really drew your readers in, and the message you wanted to get across was well-applied and absolutely beautiful. Well done, very well done, and thank you.