Reviews for Who to Love
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story later! can't wait and hope so! :) 3
whatevgal94 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
the language used didn't corespond very well with the times, that's all, and a few grammar mishaps, but it all can be fixed. other than that-is Gwyn younger? she sounds younger than in the movie.
gwynoflocksley17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hey, Jewel Scarab! You misspelled "faux pas"!
gwynoflocksley17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Good start, but the chapter is quite short-unless it is meant to be a prologue. You've got some misspellings, but overall it's good expression.

Keep writing! I want to know what trhe plot is.
monica chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
i didn't really like ur story
Elentari II chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
You wrote a paragraph. Not even a paragraph displaying a good grasp of English grammar and spelling, or knowledge of the movie. Will did _not_ speak like that.

I'm sorry, but this was so short I can't find any good points in it. Maybe if it was a little longer there might be something, but all there is to go on is that Gwyn often sneaks away and that Will covers for her.

Nothing else.

Not a good story.

Elentari II
Newsgirl29 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
that was good but very short and could be a little longer.
shadow reaper2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
hm, i'm intrigued. i must admit that i'm curious to see where this is going, so update soon, please.
PadfootCc chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
love the story!update soon!
elephants07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Omigod! I hate it when people dont review! You have to like dance naked infront of their screen with a fruit basket on your head singing "Please review my stoorie!"
Jewel Scarab chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
'ello deary.

Ok, I'm reviewing like the good pal I am. While I really really disliked the movie, I think your story is pretty good so far, although I'm not exactly sure what's going on yet. I love your writing style, though; it's simple and has a nice flow.

Now I get to pick on you. Muahahahaha! I know it was just a typo but you put: "But only by a minuet..." You mean "minute." Haha, reminds me of that "misquotes" fox pas... ah the memories.

You know I still love you, misquotes and all. *wink*