Reviews for My Spellbound Ending
Luna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19
I love it
Yes! I liked this a lot! That's ehat I think should have happened, it was so fluffy and awesome! Just a couple minor critiques, because I'm paranoid:
1) I don't think a first kiss would be five minutes... (Though I myself wouldn't mind...)
2) this always gets me, and people always do it, but when you first reveal to your crush that you like them, you say you "like" them, not "love" them, that is more when they are closer to marriage...
Sorry for my pickiness, this story was TERRIFIC, and I love your other work, especially "You were Always on My Mind." Continue writing forever!
HighonBBRAE (too lazy to actually login, so yah...)
qizhi80 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Do not kill author for bad grammar... Do not kill author for bad grammar... Do not kill author for bad grammar... lol, just teasing. Still, I wonder, do you have anything called a "grammar-check"?
raebb4eveh chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
i thought the ending was great. just to tel you i think (mal) is an asshole big time!
no name chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I try to give tips and say how much i love the story i really stories. Plus i really love this ending for spellbound, and i'm glad that some people actually read the teen titans comics and/or watch the show. And i'm thinking about getting some of the comics.
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
SO FREAKIN' CUTE IT PUTS GIANT MARSHMALLOW EATING BUNNIES TO SHAME! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR THE SHOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OMG LUVED IT, I KNOW THIS IS YE ARS LATE BUT LUVED IT, WISH THE EPISODE HAD BEEN LIKE THAT...
Cupcakes11 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awww. )
ReadandWrite11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
AWW! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
funny and sweet wanna make on for nevermore or the beast within please for alot of people im not playing we lve this and your story so could you make some more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please i said it that maanny times because i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
can u make on for nevermore with pink raven because when thay was in lala land raven said i always thought u where funn and looks arnt everything i thank she was calling him cute i dont care if it is short i like your story :)
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Adorable. It's wonderful that this Spellbound ending wasn't as farfetched as others can be...(not that the others are bad, they're just different...really). I liked it.
Max chapter 1 . 1/21/2012