Reviews for My Spellbound Ending
I've only seen clips and honest I think this should extend the scene simply because this is awesome
teen titan shiper chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Exactly how it should of bin it didnt happen cuz it was a kids show but I bet somewhere in the world there is an ulternate ending thats exactly like this
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
If only it would have ended like that. ToT (You can see a crying face) Man if it would have ended like that i would have screamed and fainted and died of cuteness. Peacandluvbbrae out!
Raven chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
It really shoulda ended like that! This is perfect ending!
Raven meditation books tea chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Wow this was really great
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Տօ ϲմԵҽ
Luna2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Yes! I liked this a lot! That's ehat I think should have happened, it was so fluffy and awesome! Just a couple minor critiques, because I'm paranoid:
1) I don't think a first kiss would be five minutes... (Though I myself wouldn't mind...)
2) this always gets me, and people always do it, but when you first reveal to your crush that you like them, you say you "like" them, not "love" them, that is more when they are closer to marriage...
Sorry for my pickiness, this story was TERRIFIC, and I love your other work, especially "You were Always on My Mind." Continue writing forever!
HighonBBRAE (too lazy to actually login, so yah...)
qizhi80 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Do not kill author for bad grammar... Do not kill author for bad grammar... Do not kill author for bad grammar... lol, just teasing. Still, I wonder, do you have anything called a "grammar-check"?
raebb4eveh chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
i thought the ending was great. just to tel you i think (mal) is an asshole big time!
no name chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I try to give tips and say how much i love the story i really stories. Plus i really love this ending for spellbound, and i'm glad that some people actually read the teen titans comics and/or watch the show. And i'm thinking about getting some of the comics.
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
SO FREAKIN' CUTE IT PUTS GIANT MARSHMALLOW EATING BUNNIES TO SHAME! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN PERFECT FOR THE SHOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013