Reviews for Because You Loved Me
Reda chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Awwww I thought it was gonna end super sad but this was cute ~
stacy.deitz chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Cute story so far
belenydbzfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow... just... wow im speechless... this is an AMAZING story
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
read this a long time ago! It was one of the most beautiful fics on here. Good job!
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aww this is really beautiful :D
Jane Black278 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I love your ficc!

Probably do not read this message, but I want that you know that I like very much

Especially the recollections of them two and his sons.

Really Goku loved Chichi (though the whole world says that not)I want a husband like him! xD

kisses :)

bye
recchinon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Omg! I am crying! I have been crying since the 1st paragraph.. I love u! Really, i am in love with this story! I love chi-chigoku!
Chris chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
I like this story very much! not to sad just right!
Jenni chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
hey, when i first started reading your story i thought it was great. i was so involved. i felt what the charectors felt. i am a major goku and Chi-Chi fan myself. i thought it was so sad i started to cry because all the emotions you put into it. i really wish you have more stories for me to read. the part how you added in the peom was excellent. i like that poem. i was wondering did you write that poem yourself? by the way i am jenni i am from brisbane australia and i a 17 this year. so yeah kool keep it up and i really want to read more.
ps sorry if i miss spealt anything or if some parts make no sense.
Jessica C chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Aww that was really cute. And I like that song too, although you should have done a disclaimer. Well I hope you make more G/CC fics.
Erin Carr chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
omg... i love this it's making me cry.. i ecxpesily love the last part (not the song). it's so good! *still tears streeking down her face* i love this i'm going to print it and put it up and my wall.
Val chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! It's so cute. *runs to sequel*
Neo Kei chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Oh sweet Kami. Why did I have to read this RIGHT after the other one? That was so dumb of me...sniff sniff...uh-oh here I go again. *blows her nose loudly* Phew, everyone's used to me now so they don't mind. This was a beautiful fic girl. I hope you write so happier ones. I know how about sequel to this one...where ChiChi GETS BETTER! Whaddya say? I think that's a great idea. A marvelous idea I do say so myself. Anyway I gotta run. Ja'ne.
Julia Tran chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Hi, this is really good and so sweet, I love it. Goku and Chichi is my favourite couple.
Aki Angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Hey! That was soooo sweet! And soo touching, honestly I am really getting into Chi-Chi and Goku fics, I'm not really into those stories, I mostly read Bulma and Vegeta. But thanks. Ja ne! ~*Merry*~*Christmas*~! C ya on MSN!

Sincerly,