Reviews for Stars in the Sky
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow! I've read a lot of Rob/Star one shots, but this is really good! All who are interested in reading it should!
TheBlackSwallow chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This story is so incredibly cute. It was so nicely paced and I loved it! You didn't speed it up or jump but allowed it to flow beautifully! It's incredible!
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Forty bucks? Shessh, I'd be broke if I ever made a bet with Rae! Good Story! I thought 'Bethrothed' was lacking in the romance department too!
lilykat14 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
very cute and well written. i liked the ending as well.
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
So cute! I really like the ending with Raven and the others. Very nice work!
robstar4eva chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I think all of the rob star storys are good fab story (claps and cheers)
SR chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
love love love love love love it ! * !
starfirexdrobin4ev chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
luv the story! SO CUTE!
inuandrave7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was nice, you have imagination. I really liked it hope you write more stories like this one.
hahaha mingchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I LOVED IT!:) Were they kissing that whole time?:)
Mayday Parker chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Very cute!

Specially love the, "You both owe me twenty bucks." It's nice to see Raven get in on this stuff.
Emily the Ice Queen chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
AWESOME! you are seriously like da best! rock on!
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oh man, I just loved this story. Got all melting when they finally kissed, but it was really hysterical to find out everyone was betting on this. . . even Raven! Great job.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
AW! That was the cutest thing I've read today!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This story kicked ass. Few StarxRobin fics get their personalities down so perfectly, and I'm glad that yours did. I'm also impressed by the short amount of time that it takes for you to write these wonderful fics. _ Please write more soon.