Reviews for Selfless
highlander348 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
This sucks
Sad Panda chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
That moment when "Updated: 8 years ago". Well I hope you randomly decide to continue this, because all the others are depressing as shit.
Grace Lewis chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I just watched the movie and couldn't stand the end and it seemed like no matter what Evan did during the blackouts there was noway he could get a good ending. I think you figured out how to make everything right.

Please write more!
Valerie Lighthart chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Please post more! I love The Butterfly Effect! It's amazing! So is your story! You're an awesome writer and please please please post more! "What time is it?" "It's time for you to do what your told." "Wrong answer fuckbag! This is the moment of your wrecking!..." -The Butterfly Effect
Linn chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
I .love. this story. Oh, how I wish you'd continue though. You're such a good writer and the movie had such an unsatisfying ending.

Much love,

Linn.
brooklynbridge chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
hey everyone :) tis moi.

i just wanted to say a huge thank you for the reviews lately.. i'm sorry but i won't be able to update anymore. i have entered the time-consuming realm of university and unfortunately it takes up every waking second of my life. i really do appreciate the feedback and perhaps at some time in the future i'll put an end to this story with some more chapters. i can't guarantee it.. but we'll see! anyways, for now, i shall depart.

enjoy fanfiction while you can :)
Morgan chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
omg i love how even keeps saying how much he misses her and loves her i am so gald that u worte this when they were 13 i loved it when they were that age and not like in their 20's
Lucas chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
dude wrote more i really like this stuff
Taylor chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
please keep wiritng i know this was like a couple of years agoe u wrote this but i just like saw the movie a few days ago and i want to know wht happens.
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
omg i loved ur story please keep writing! i WILL read them
mary j chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
hey this is good. Finish it

Mary
nOrocKnOlifE chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I love this movie...wow I like your story,but this is the end? I need more...
Maiyuna chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
AH OMG IT'S KAYLEIGH! You HAVE to update! OMG lol this is a really good story. I love the Butterfly Effect, especially when they're teens! I'm so glad you did the teen point of view!
jc-1225 chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
hmm why is it that you havent updated? you don't write anymore? heh..I just watched this movie again and a thought occured to me..Check for The Butterfly Effect. And ya know what? Here I am and no one has updated...you probably don't want to continue now...*sigh* oh well..:(

lIN