Reviews for Patterns
Nessie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You broke my heart in the most wonderful way. I love your Itachi.
katanova chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It was a very simple story and i enjoyed it very much.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful and insightful, as all your stories seem to be.
ThatSuperGeek chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Your writing style is the most unique and beautiful style I've ever come across, you write characters and their lives and feelings so well. The realtionship ties in this and the way they are connected are amazing.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Sweet fic! I didn't get some of it, but that's probably better attributed to the long day I've had!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was beautifully written. :)
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
This story was kinda poetic. Nicely done.
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
“Ramen,” Sasuke stated, “Is the most god-awful shit on the face of the earth and I’m not eating any.”

Naruto’s outrage knew no bounds.

That made me laugh out loud...

Rather dark, overall, but that's not a bad thing. I like the little "sections" and how they give glimpses into the characters' feelings. Itachi's one crazy bastard, that's for sure...

Good job.
me chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
this is one of the best one-chapter stories ever written. _ one i shall be sure to read over and over until the words almost morph out of my forehead after going past whatever membrane surrounds my brain *_*
me chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
hmm, this was the first "minimalism" style i've been introduced to..and it'd be safe to say that.. i like it. _ you know how movie trailers seem WAY better than the movies themselves sometimes? it was the same idea with this, the scene shifts were really cool, i wish you wrote more stories like this though, they work well
ChibiHarika chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh my god TT-TT a must fav.! Love it! Love it!

*Kisses ficlet*

When you say "I love you" to me everyday, do I say "I love you too"? or do I smile sadly and say "I know"?
goodgood chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was a good read, though I think it was a bit um...presumptious in describing Itachi. Sure we know he has Sasuke's full admiration/envy/love/hate but I'm not sure how realistic it is to portray him as 'kindly' as you did, but then again I HATE the bastard.

I liked Sasuke's thoughts. The ideals of an abandoned child, one who reaches out for his family but always feel inadequate are spot on.

I guess that if it weren't for the NarutoSasuke pairing I would be happier. I dont know why people feel the need to pair the two up romantically to establish Sasuke's tumultous state of mind. I think portraying them as potential friends or even kindred souls without the sex would be just as effective.
Ravyn-09 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
The last part. Is that sasuke and naruto? Im not sure. Did sasuke kill naruto? Damn im confused it's definatly a good fic but damn im really confused. Please explain the last section for me if thats ok, or clarify. Thanks sorry for the trouble.