Reviews for In the Speed of Light
thebs chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I read the name, and I knew it was from those books! I read that series to my four year old cousin (they're hilarious) and I totally agree: Scarface Claw is an awesome villain's name. Have you seen what he looks like in the books?
Ealasaid Una chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
awwww. glad mush is there for her. just to hang.
mamasgirl14 chapter 13 . 2/26/2010
That was a pretty good story. It went by so quickly, I was that engrossed in it. I hope you wrote a sequal, and if you haven't then you so should.
Bekah chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
I love this.

I like how you left the ending up to the reader.

how each person who reads it has a different opinion.

-Bekah
de.la.esperanza chapter 13 . 10/2/2008
freaking amazing story! i love "I don' wanna pick fights wid no one else" awesome!
Well-wisher chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
*snort* *giggle* *laugh*

That was FUNNY! kissing/snoggingfighting!

HAHA HeeHee! *gigglesnort*
yorozuyagaren chapter 13 . 10/24/2005
This is cool! You should write a sequel. And it should have Whistler in it. _
Giggly Pancakes chapter 13 . 10/22/2005
aw! So adorable. This was the first story I ever read on hehe!

Cakes
Smiley Cad chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
hurray! even tho i already read this en clase de espanol and gave u my review! *sigh* no i can't do my work KT!

luv ya tons, cad
Jaco Be Nimble chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
THIS RULES! I GIVETH YOU ICE CREAM!*spoons big scoop into bowl* YOU ROCK!*scoop* HONEST! GO SPOT!*scoop scoop* GO LIGHT! YE-EAHS!*does happy victory dance**stops long enough to scoop more*

*gives you bowl* I LURVE THIS! HEHEHE! ME LOVES THIS ENDIN! YE-HESS!*goes back to victory dance*
SilverConlon chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
aww... cute ending... i loved it...
elleestJenn chapter 13 . 10/18/2005
i liked it. I just didn't get the whole window situation thingy. So ya. But good story.
SilverConlon chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
wow... this is really good... keep writing!
elleestJenn chapter 12 . 9/3/2005
I remember reading this story a while back. Spot was acting so weird I must say. I would have loved to been there to see that actually happening. I hope you please update soon! I'm waiting to see that story alert in my email box.
kaidi chapter 12 . 8/30/2005
o, i haven't read that part yet! how exciting! yay for spot sexily tousled hair! sigh, i luv spot. neways, see u 2night, miss us tons!