Reviews for Saving Yusuke
babyg chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
are you going to finish this story because i like the plot and have been waiting for like forever for the next chapter! hope you won't abandon this!
Din7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
i was wondering what the parring for this were going to be?

yoai? or no ano who whith woh
spiralgal chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
This seems like an interesting story, and it would be very fun to see where it goes. But... It hasn't been updated in 3 years. So... what am I supposed to do? Are you planning on continuing this? Do you have a reason for not continuing this? If you aren't going to continue this, you should at least put a note on it or something.
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Really cool. I hope you continue!)
Kurobara's Knightly DayMare chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
are you going to add anymore?
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
that made me cry... i can't imagine... why would she... well, i know why she did it.. but its just so sad... why can't she just be with yusuke when he's not in missions... he has to get some breaks... its so sad...

but this is a great fic! update soon!

kisses,

korihime
Laesk Light chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
this is a pretty good story, i look forwards to more of it.
A victom of Time chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! I HATE IT WHEN YOU ALL DO CLIFFYS! uPdAtE!
anoymous chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
YAY! This story is really good and the I would really love it if you keep writing. Plz_
conlan0414863 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
i like this storie and would like it if you decide to continue it email me about it even if u dont still do my email is
tank602 chapter 4 . 9/25/2005
First of I HIGHLY think Keiko isn't going to dump Yusuke. He isn't going to CUT himself at all but I like it. So keep it up.
Dragonwolf chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
I like your story. I wondering if you will have Yusuke get back with Keiko or if he will have a new girlfriend. I really hope you write more. I am putting you on my favorites list.

Dragonwolf
hittocerebattosai chapter 4 . 8/27/2005
Hey! You there! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I wanna know what happens next! I can tell that a lot of thought went into this and I really admire that! Please update when you get the chance! This is really good!

Love, Jade-san.

P.S. this is going on alert so Update please!
silverkitcat chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Love it! Poor Yusuke! Glad Dumbledore agreed to help. Hope he gets on with Harry. Keep going!
Henshi-anichan chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Hey, what's taking you so long?

It's been ages since the last uppdate!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »