Reviews for The Forever Love of Oishi and Eiji
fantomu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
AHAHAHAH OMG this is so hilarious! I love how Oishi just keeps rambling on and on in the Shakespearanish language while Eiji has like one liners in his very Eiji-like way of talking XDXD good job! the end was hilarious.
largenouns chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow. That was brilliant iambic pentameter. How did you do that? :O On a second note, hilarious!
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is a fanfiction that should have gotten 40 reviews but in the end, was hidden from the world like Hatshepsut.

Except cooler.

Which is a shitload of cool, right there.

The end was such a tragedy it was hillarious.

The absolute *totally* of hilarious.

And it made me laugh. Muchly.

Which is another feat conquered right there.

_~ Luffs and kisses! Osaka-neechan
Truffles B.Cordial Xcocolatl chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
too hilarious lol XD!~

you've been reading shakespeare, havent you! quite a zany romeo and Juliet ending! you made fun of Oishi (ha ha, i lurved the poetic use of language)and killed off three seigaku regulars at once, and made it funny!

kudos to u.
Keiran chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
You win. There's all I have to say. This was awesome on so many levels - I particularly loved Oishi angsty poetic speech versus Eiji's dialogue. And Tezuka was, of course, priceless. Have a sparkly new intraweb as your prize. And, of course, cookies.
shinybicho chapter 1 . 11/10/2006

P.s. What was in the box?
The Kitty-kitty chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I loved it so much I logged in! XD I do love it, I hope you get a kajillion reviews, though... that doesn't seem to be happening.
korosu chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
kumak chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
wow. that.. was.. amazing. how? how do you write so well? *bangs head repeatedly on desk*

i bow to you. *bows*
Brightdreamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
*dies laughing* This was awesome! Very creatively done. I applaud thee!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
It was kinda like bugs bunny does shakespear...and I may have spelt that wrong...but I just loved the blend of shear dramatic flare and innocent, childish playfullness! This was very well written and very enjoyable.
crYstaL chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
wahaha.. so horribly hilarious!

i LOVE it!

wish you could see the tiny fit of giggles and the large idiotic smile on my face right now..

you're so good at this, it sounded so much like a play, yet still sounded like them!

*dies of laughter*

oh wait, please write more!
cloudy days chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
hahaha, this fic is so good! so hilarious in the way u portrayed eiji's death! and wut's better than a fanfic with morals? muhahaha, write more plz.
Karwyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2004

I am in awe of your amazing writing talent.

Has someone been reading Shakespeare lately? XD

Anyway, I love it. I really hope to see more from you in the future, I'm adding this to favorites and you to author alert.

I reiterate, great work. Much love.
enki-sama chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
i am... amused...

this is... well, i am at loss for words on how to describe how i feel, but... this is... wonderful!

this is just what i need to brighten up my morning, thanks so much for sharing it! -