Reviews for Forever Mine
C4Cypher chapter 14 . 2/20
For some reason the writing style and pacing of this story bother me, but the characters are in-character and as a whole the story comes off as charming, despite the negatives, it's still a good fic.
Knives17 chapter 30 . 1/17
Aww you cut all the fun stuff out. Please don't tell me you did that with the other chapters...like the one with knives and McKenna. I've read this fic so many times it's not funny, it wasn't like this before.. its not fair. Btw I can't find it on mediaminer either.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 63 . 12/2/2013
Welp. Just managed to finish this chapter today, and I gotta say, I'm impressed.

This is one LOOOOONG story, but it never felt like any chapter was unneeded or any parts dragged on too long, so I gotta give kudos to that.

I also love the way the story changed unexpected directions at times. Did know what was going to happen.

I'd give this 11/10. Would read forever.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 37 . 11/24/2013
Thus, Knives is awesome.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
I think him calling her short-girl is too much of a derogatory term.
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
YES! Now the M rating has finally come into fruition.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 53 . 11/9/2013
Run, Vash, run! (Yaay, I just made a Forrest Gump-reference!)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 47 . 11/9/2013
Vash is gonna spew fire, I just know it!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
*starts drooling* OMFG yes! Vash the Stampede is back!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
I need to pay more attention to Physics&Chemistry because i understood absolute NOTHING about all those nuclear and isotopes you wrote...*faints with swirled in my eyes* oh the horror of school...
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
I feel evil for looking forward to Jessica bashing! Oh puh-lease let there he Jessica bashing!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 32 . 11/8/2013
Meryl is going to turn homicidal
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 30 . 11/8/2013
Yaay! I read the un-edited version before I reviewed and I wasn't disappointed! Yaay for Vash'n Meryl!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 29 . 11/8/2013
Vash, go get'er fighter!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 28 . 11/8/2013
I fucking KNEW IT! He lubs her! Yaay romance!
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »