Reviews for Why don't you kiss her?
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
NOT BAD
KawaiiMellow chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwh, droopy inu ears! :P
cute story! _
Dixy-Angel chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
awe! so kawaii!
calmyourself inu chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
CUTE!*giggles* I don't like cuteness, I LOVE it! If you ever feel like it, it would be nice to have more chapters!
casui chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
That wasn't bad! The only part where I was confused is when he suggested the tv show, i know it's supposse joke but, how did that come up, exactly?
Shippo-kun347 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
That was great, simply beautiful. I hope in the future I get to see more of you work that is as beauftiufl like this.

-King of the Kitana-
Kagome1514 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Even though it was a one-shot(I'm not one for one-shots. I think they're too short and sweet. lol. I prefer longer stories just not reading them all at once.), it was still a really cute story. _ Great job!

Would you mind reading and reviewing some of my stories? I'm sure there'll be at least one you might like. _ Thanks for writing a cute story and I hope you'll read mine! Ja ne!
CoolGuyWithMask chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Thats it! I love every single one of ur fanfics! I'm ur biggest fan!
DayDreamer319 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
wo i like that one too. Your pretty good at one-shots. You should make a story book or something. Good job.
Mika-Girl101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
I LOVED THIS STORY! IT'S REALLY GOOD! I HOPE YOU DECIDE TO WRITE ANOTHER! Oh! Check out some of my stories! I hope you do. And keep up the good work with your stories! TTFN!
inu-dog-dem chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Such a sweet story!Please update soon,I have to read more!