Reviews for What Love Really Is
CosmicInflux chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww. This is so sweet and the fact that you wrote in with someone in mind makes it even more endearing. You have a gift for writing and for poetry.
miss bookworm malfoy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
looks like you got more than 1-2 reviews from this POV. lol. just wanted to say great story! loved it! if you wouldn't mind, could you just pop over to my stori, Untitled, and tell me what you think, poet to poet? actually, im not really even a poet... i just got bored in algebra one day and started writing. lol. well, guess ill go write more on my stori! yours was awesome, did i mention that?
EternusLemures chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was a wonderfully written poem. You should enter it into a contest. It would easily qualify as publishable, perhaps even book worthy (that is, if you wrote a book) This makes up for alot of the bad smutt we get on this site. I'm adding it to my favorite stories list, if only for the poem.
magictrousers830 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This is cute!
Luverly-person chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That's a really interesting story, it was ok, i mean.
Chalindra chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Cute, and very true.
Takeshiyo chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
I love the poem! It's great!
Angelic Night Goddess chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
OMG THIS IS FLUFFY CUTE! I love it write another chapter to this so its like a story on their futer too! It would be even more fluffier! If that's even a word...Ok you prolly catch my drift here so...TTFN TA TA FOR NOW!

Dusk
Lady Melanie chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
It's interesting _

You write poems so well,

girl, I remember when you used to think my work was the best! Looks like I have a lot of work to do .

Keep up the good work!

(I'm gonna start reading your work in my classes, )

Until next time,