Reviews for Girl Talk
Magpie's Lament chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
This was really, really, great. It's better than the crap I write. o.o

Marry Me?
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Oh, I loved it! So cute, you got their personalities perfect! And I loved the last

bit at the end. Great job. _
Amy chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
oh my gosh starfire was clever!

i totally support bb and rae!

uhh and now im having a mental break... uh your cool! byesies!
Miss. Phlish chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Aww...cute!
The Sage of Story chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Ahem.

I LOVED IT!

This is generally the coolest fan fiction I've read since...*thinks really hard*...I don't know. In other words, it rocked my socks. XD I loved all the Raven/Starfire interaction. You nailed Raven's personality, her voice, perfectly. A great thing to do for that rare first-person POV! Everybody was surprisingly in-character, with only a light light LIGHT sprinkle of fluff countered with plenty of comedy to keep your readers hooked. And the ENDING! *winks, then goes into convulsive fits of eye-twitching*

Please tell me it wasn't just a one-shot...? I'll be sad...:(

If you post any more stories, or update this one, please let me know. And feel free to e-mail me. SageofStory4250 *bows humbly* I'd love to hear from a good writer such as yourself!

Love,

Alys

P.S. Since there WAS a slight BB/R implication...also feel free to come to the site.

We would love to have you at our forum, too, if ever you're interested! _
Magome-Asakura chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I love your writing! This is awesome, I wish I could've read about the actual kissing part though..:( But other than than it's GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
cool story
Leena-Sama chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
This is absolutely adorable so far! _ Very cute! I can't wait to see more come out soon! Great job!
Sage of Skies chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This is a very good fic, and it's in character, which is hard to do in first person. I like where your're going with this, so keep the updates coming! ~_
Runa D chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was good, hope to see more of your work. _
RAV chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
NICE VERY NICE VERY COOL GOOD JOB
Albelthenox chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
it was very good,was it a one shot?

(oh cool im your first reveiwer :) )
mysweetraven chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
haha i LOVE it! Write more of these oneshots, cause they're awesome! :-) Read my stories if u like. :-)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2