Reviews for YOU'RE REAL!
Yami Chikara chapter 31 . 4/10/2005
Yayness! More fun! It was short though...that makes me sad... T_T ...So now you gotta make me happy by UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 31 . 4/10/2005
interesring! hehheheehe i am back w/ that word...again!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 30 . 4/10/2005
I don't care about the shortness...i love the story!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 29 . 4/10/2005
funny!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 31 . 4/10/2005
lol
Aero Tendo chapter 31 . 4/9/2005
LOL, good chapter! A clever twist to add your brothers in this!

I wonder what roll your brothers will play in the upcoming chapters?

I am sure that since they're coming so early before prom that when they meet the guys-now-girls, funny things will happen! :)

I can't wait to see! Update soon!
Yami Chikara chapter 30 . 4/6/2005
OOH! It's good! It's like, random and funny (as all good self-insertion-y fics should be), but it has a plot and serious moments and everything! Nice job!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Seeker of Solitude chapter 30 . 4/6/2005
oh come on i love it but its so short how could you. :'( i want more but you start to write more because it sounds good so far:) keep going
sailoryue chapter 30 . 4/5/2005
aww come on! bring in sesshy! bring in rin!

its ok. but I WANT SESSHY AND RIN!
Aero Tendo chapter 30 . 4/5/2005
Good chapter! A little too short for me, but hey I'm not going to complain! :)

I think you should have had the girls do something with the 'new' girls and show their reactions and stuff. lol!

I want to find out what happens next! :) So...

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Please! Thank you! :)
mka chapter 30 . 4/5/2005
awesome
Aero Tendo chapter 29 . 3/23/2005
LMAO! The whole chapter was excellent!

I could just imagine everyone acting like that! :)

I'm sure everyone will be very surprised at who is going with Sam to the prom. :) The routine was very good!

What ever happened to Hot Topic?

Who will end up going with who? How is Sam going to find people that will go out with the guys-now-girls? I wonder if Sango will go with someone and make Miroku jealous. hehe :)

I can't wait to see/hear how the guys get talked into wearing a prom dress AND going out with strangers. :)

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

SOON! :)
SailorYue chapter 29 . 3/20/2005
again i'll repeat my self.

Sesshomaru asks for Rin

is sesshomaru a girl?
NightPredator chapter 29 . 3/20/2005
Omg. I can't believe this. The GUYS have been turned into GIRLS. And they are going to have to go out with guys if they want to go to the prom. Lmao! XD. I feel so out of the loop though. I have no idea what kind of stuff they have in Hot Topic because I don't think they have that store up here in Canada. :'( Anyways, I still praise you for giving me a character in this story! AND for letting me be with Hiten! Well, I got to go. Ja ne! Update soon!
Seeker of Solitude chapter 29 . 3/20/2005
i love your story i really really really do yay good story (pets computer screen lightly) good story yay
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »