Reviews for YOU'RE REAL!
Aero Tendo chapter 49 . 10/24/2005
Very cool story! I really liked the way you got everyone to dance and basically have a good time! :)

Cool choices on music too
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 48 . 10/23/2005
that was a long chapter! hehe :D

ttyl-
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 47 . 10/23/2005
haha! this all could have been avoided! :D
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 46 . 10/23/2005
he's going DOWN! hehe
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 45 . 10/23/2005
someones angry! :D
Aero Tendo chapter 48 . 8/28/2005
What a really long chapter! This must be the longest one ever done by you! Wow!

I loved the way you described the way all the girls looked in their dresses for the prom and of course the hiliarous reactions of the guys as well.

Sam's mother was memorable and the picture taking scene was cool. :)

One thing I don't understand is how a cop could end up eating Sam's meal? Ah well, at least it provided a chance for a joke or two.

Wouldn't it be cool if someone from the Inuyasha gang and their date ended up as prom king & queen? or maybe one of the normal people like Eric and Lia? :)

What was the deal with Erin calling Sam a slut at the prom of all places?

Well, keep up the good work and hope you update soon!
NightPredator chapter 47 . 8/22/2005
WHOOP WHOOP! That was great Mika! XD They could have avoided that entire fight if Sam had remembered about Jake's grandma-ma. Lol. I can't wait for more!
Linkite chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Yay! I always do light mode, begginer is way too easy, and I'm starting on heavy! And I'm not an expert!
sailoryue chapter 47 . 8/21/2005
no fair! where is sesshy sama! you brought him in for 2 seconds in the beginning and left him out of the whole story!

(i havent been able to read it for a whil cuz i was busy busy busy dealing with acount retrivals due to a hacker)
inuyashaandkagomekiss chapter 47 . 8/21/2005
LOL!
Aero Tendo chapter 47 . 8/21/2005
Awesome chpter chapter!

You did a good good fight scene.

Whoo! Sam really let him have it didn't she?

I wonder if Eric still looks like Inuyasha or did the healing rain transform him back?

I can't wait to see what the next chapter is like, I'm sure you'll have a cool prom scene and the cool ending you have.
Cysso chapter 47 . 8/20/2005
when u said

:"You're talling me that we could have avoided this whole fight if we had just called that woman?" Eric yelled.

"Whoops!" Sam exclaimed.

"What do you mean 'Whoops!'?" Jacob yelled. "'Whoops!' my ass! This was all your fault!":

i think you meant to say eric not jacob :) got me all confused :)
YumiDarkness chapter 46 . 8/16/2005
keep typing
ingrid8av chapter 46 . 8/14/2005
oh man! come on! hurry up already! I want to read whats next! please! and by the way.. Eriks cool! hahhaha
ingrid8av chapter 45 . 8/14/2005
omg this is great! hahahaha.. i love your fic! Inuyashas trick was great! jjajaja now erik is cool to
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »