Reviews for YOU'RE REAL!
ingrid8av chapter 45 . 8/14/2005
omg this is great! hahahaha.. i love your fic! Inuyashas trick was great! jjajaja now erik is cool to
Aero Tendo chapter 46 . 8/6/2005
ROFL! I thought this was one funny chapter!

Sam's reaction to seeing Eric's "Inuyasha" look was good!

The way Eric acted as he jumped was almost as priceless as the way Inuyasha said, "Yup... the demon blood's kicked in" LOL!

Jacob sure is tough to beat! So many powerful people and he just keeps on shrugging it off!
inuyashaandkagomekiss chapter 45 . 7/30/2005
Yahh! I love this fan fic it toke a whole day to read this please update soon!
inuyashasgirl4ever382 chapter 45 . 7/30/2005
UPDATE ASAP! this chapter rocked! WRITE MORE
Haruka Rin chapter 45 . 7/29/2005
u put some awesome action in the fight scenes. i always wanted to be a witch of the dark arts ::sigh:: update soon!
Aero Tendo chapter 45 . 7/28/2005
LOL! Eric looks like Inuyasha now! Now that is a trick I don't remember Inuyasha ever using! LOL!

I liked the song that Sam used to break out of the barrier with too. :)

I thought it was cool when Sam and Koga kissed.

That Jacob sure is a pain isn't he?

I just had to laugh when Eric caught Sango/Miroku and Kagome/Inuyasha making out! :) I bet neither group was happy with the interruption!

This was a cool chappie! I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one and Jacob's defeat!

Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!

Amanio chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow! I like it. Keep up the good work!
ingrid8av chapter 42 . 7/22/2005
hahhahahahahahahahaha nice
ingrid8av chapter 41 . 7/22/2005
WOA jacob!kill that stupid loko!
ingrid8av chapter 40 . 7/22/2005
hahahah oh cute kouga, ah, I wish he could be real...hahahahaa
ingrid8av chapter 39 . 7/22/2005
hahaahahahah thats nice, ill see whats next
Yami Chikara chapter 44 . 7/20/2005
That was...interesting. Well, update soon! _
ingrid8av chapter 38 . 7/18/2005
yeah!
ingrid8av chapter 37 . 7/18/2005
Stupid Jacob he ruins everytinG! wahahaha! its great!
ingrid8av chapter 36 . 7/18/2005
hahahahhahahahaah this is so cool
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »