Reviews for YOU'RE REAL!
ingrid8av chapter 35 . 7/18/2005
omg i cant believe jacob!
ingrid8av chapter 34 . 7/18/2005
wow
Joveesia chapter 44 . 7/15/2005
...OMG...your story kicks ASS! dieing to know what happen next
ktfoo chapter 44 . 7/14/2005
Eh, I suppose we can forgive you. But please update soon! I LOVE this fic so far, the writing style is great and you have a bit of everything, while still keeping it surprising. Keep it up!
xBrokenxAngelxWingsx chapter 44 . 7/13/2005
kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! kill jacob! lol don't mind me! lol
ingrid8av chapter 33 . 7/13/2005
hey its really nice! I especially liked the part when I taught Jacob was the step-bro, hehehhehe! ...m...okay...nvm...bye..hehe
ingrid8av chapter 32 . 7/13/2005
wow! what will happen next! i CANT BELIEVE THIS! heheheheh its really coo!
NightPredator chapter 44 . 7/13/2005
*glomps* I LOVE YOU MIKA! I LOVE YOU! In a friendly way of course...but *goes back to glomping Mika* YOU ARE THE BEST! I FREAKING LOVE KAGURA! AND YOU MADE HER BE MY GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER! YOU ARE THE FREAKING BEST! *glomps more* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Update soon!

P.S. When I glomp people they usually fall to the ground and can't breath...*giggles*
Cysso chapter 44 . 7/12/2005
i hope they win...u kno wuts funny...my name is samantha...and my sisters name is sarah...lol...kk sry...randomness...

i like this chapter a lot :) i kinda guessed sarah wasn't normal...:)
mka chapter 44 . 7/12/2005
yay
Aero Tendo chapter 44 . 7/12/2005
Ok, cool battle scene and the Sarah being a wind sorceress was a cool surprise. I doubt she's a match for Jacob though.

Since Koga is free, I suppose he'll be joining the battle with his speedy legs.

Why did you have to have Eric pout in a corner with a lol though? Would have been cool if he'd had a power too, lol.

Thanks for updating. :)
Number-one-Vaati-fan chapter 44 . 7/12/2005
Kewl put shrinking in it.
ingrid8av chapter 31 . 7/6/2005
wonder whats next.. hehehhe...ill read,(hehehe just to review) ur story is great
ingrid8av chapter 30 . 7/6/2005
Hey! ur story is so great! I love it! hahahaha its really funny! and ...really...funny..hahahha..okay...bye
Aero Tendo chapter 43 . 7/2/2005
Cool chapter! Yay to Miroku and Sango!

I am also glad that Koga finally decided to show up!

The truth finally comes out too! Cool!

The transformation of the clothes was a cool scene!

I wonder how everyone is going to get out of this one!

I can see why Eric was teleported but not Sarah and I was surprised that Sarah wasn't angry with Eric and Sam spying on them.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »