Reviews for Memphis Soul Song
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
wow that was amazing so far plz update as soon as you can plz.
el diablo chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
I really like this story so far. It's very interesting. I can't picture exactly what Justin saw involving Remy and Rogue but I'm going to assume it involves Rogue dying or something; considering he yelled "You're killing her!" and all.

Um, his powers...When he sees someone I'm assuming he glances into their future or something. And then he paints what he sees? But I'm confused about why it left them feeling dizzy and weak and such.

You fall to the ground, creating a lovely Inuyasha-sized crater. But of course, that only happens if Kagome is the one saying it. ;p

Update soon please!
will chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
finish please
Quicksilver's Queen chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
wow is the only suitable word that i can find here.
Dai chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
thats an easy question. you fall to the ground and make a crater like inuyasha. then you say something like "you stupid wench. what did you do that for?" kagome does that to inuyasha all the time. i really like this story. how do the painting look? are they scary and twisted or are they normal but scary things are happaning? like in the book the abarat(sp?) or like a painting of rogue or remy being killed.
funkydomino chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
deadly story justin is a bit freaky though! luved it all the same update soon.
Eurgh chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
First of all, with the trivia question, you get sent to the ground harshly. But, only if you're Kagome saying it! Er, he sees horrible things that once he sees them comes true? I dunno...
Nuwie chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
_ Your French is not so bad, honestly ! Anyway, French is such a barbaric language… * sigh * But I must insist that it’s the translator of HP who is to blame here, not we poor readers (well, I never read HP in French, but for the pieces I’ve seen, it’s not a total success, I regret to say). _~ If I may, I’ll just tell you it’s “pourquoi”. But your lexicon is entirely right, and it’s fun reading a mix of French and English _~ By the way, you’ve no idea how I have to concentrate to understand Rogue and Remy speaking ! Slang and accents aren’t exactly easy for a non-English speaker like myself… -_- But it’s still fun ! Yeah, your dictionary is really helping, I can tell you ! As I have the project to organize myself a “SW trip” during my February break, I won’t ask you the same for SW right now. If I have questions after that, though, I’ll address them to you ! _
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
ooh, an update! huzzah. more good stuff, and now you've got me all twitchy with curiosity! first of all, lemme say that i'm liking justin - which is quite the feat, since i'm usually not the biggest fan of OCs, but you've made him not annoying! so huzzah. now, WHAT exactly did he see? remy's killing rogue? dun dun duhh! hmm, and why do i have a feeling that remy might see a certain painting when he sneaks into the mansion? that can't be good, can it?

well. the point is, i'm SO very intrigued! so keep it coming - whether like a slug or a bunny, as long as there's more! cuz this is just too interesting to miss.
Ms.Rogue LeBeau chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
OOh this sound VERY good!
Eurgh chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
...UPDATE! So, if he paints you, you go insane or something? Weird...
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I'm very interested, do continue please :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Hm...sounds like Justin might have an interesting mutation. This story looks like it will be good. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes. Good things are worth waiting for. :-)
Nuwie chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Err… I think I don’t know enough of X-Men to understand the full extent of this… Well, given that I only saw the two movies, no wonder ! lol But I think I’ll try to follow… Eheh, how come you choose to locate some of this in Mass ? ;-) By the way, did you know that Rogue is also the name given to Snape in French ? Quite perturbing…