Reviews for Of Dreams and Nightmares
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 10 . 2/24/2005
Loved that ending!

Who better to get Spke back on track than Faye Valentine. The sarcastic duo.

Great chapter, however, I think it's a shame you skimmed over the specifics of Spike's departure from Jet and Faye before his confrontation with Viscious.

Glad your back; til next chapter...
LuckyLadybug chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
YAY! This was a great wrap-up. I love how at the end you brought things back to the present so that the whole story wasn't a flashback. XD And you let Spike live! The final scene with him and Faye is classic. That's just like them.
loveandpeace522 chapter 10 . 1/19/2005
So sad and emotional and then in the end you bring in Faye...and I end up laughing lol. Great job I love this tell me your going to write more...this can't be the end...
Mickee A. Renn chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Hey, I don't mean to bug ya, or whatever, but I'd really like it, if you're still interested in ygo to check out my story The Disappearance of Seto Kaiba...I've been reading your stories for like a year, and you are one awesome author, and I'd like your opinon on my story, you don't have to but, like I said I'd like you too. Sorry, for being so annoying!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
Now that I know this story is based on your own variation from the images offered from the anime, I must say this is nothing short of brilliant! Please, by all means, continue.

I'm dying to know if we share similar ideas regarding Spike's past.
loveandpeace522 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
I like this chapter main reason I like the little italic thoughts! They really give that chapter a better meaning..anyways great job
Lizard chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
You are doing a fantastic job of piecing together the back story of Spike through the flashbacks. I think this is a wonderful piece of writing. Please continue. I'd love to read what you think happened between Spike's "death" and him meeting up with Jet. I'm also very curious to how Spike is getting out of this death you have ended the piece with.
LuckyLadybug chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Wow. I am in awe again. The scene with Julia was especially kewl. I love how you describe what she did. And I also really enjoyed the narrative about the roses. You really pay close attention to the ending sequence of the show! And a cliffhanger too. Hoo boy! ::waits anxiously for the next chapter.::
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 9 . 12/2/2004
brilliant :D jeje

even if you dont post a next chapter this is a grate bebop ending

you could finish it here and make a sequel then :D

good job
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
Dynamic Fanfic!

Tell me, SK Dark Dragon; is this your own version of events prior to the Bebop? I've seen the anime but, never read the manga. I'm just wondering if your collaboration was based on flashbacks from the series.
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 8 . 11/28/2004
goodie :D
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
ka-boom?
LuckyLadybug chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
I know I keep exclaiming about your awesome portrayals of the characters, but I can't help it. XD I am in awe of how writing for them comes so easily to you. I feel like I'm watching a real episode! :) And I love how you've added Shin and Lin and tried to figure out what makes them tick. And another cliffhanger ending! Hoo boy.

Vicious certainly is behaving in an interesting way. I'm very interested to see what he does next!
loveandpeace522 chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Nice job and well written for chapter 6 and 7! I really can't wait to see what comes of this. I'm patiently waiting for the next update...hope its soon :D
thebaldybean chapter 7 . 11/18/2004
Well done! Looking forward to more!