Reviews for The Rise of the Gray Lord
Bjalf chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Sorry, Katie, good try but not good enough. You turned a good adventure story into not-so-good teenage angst, and then ruined it with bad spelling and grammar. The characters have changed too much, they are hardly recognizable from the previous chapter.
Jedipilot24 chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
I know just enough French to recognize that something wasn't quite right with that headline, so I ran it through Google Translate and tweaked it bit:

Le Ministre britannique a Déshonoré !

Le garçon qui a vécu et les associés exposent Voldemort au monde et au ministère britannique.
Jedipilot24 chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
"A minute or two after his clock displayed 9, he heard a crack that signaled Alastor Moody's departure."
The previous chapter has Dumbledore saying that Moody gets off at 8. Please fix it.
Jedipilot24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
"He quickly rolled up the parchment and tied the note to Hedwig and sent her off to the Hermione. " Delete this sentence, it's redundant with the 2nd to last paragraph.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
that whole emotional scene there made absolutely no sense at all. I should also point out that at this point in time before 6th year Hermione could not possibly know how to apparate rather large whole in the plot of this chapter don't you think.
Tunderkiwi chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Well chapter 1 is as good as it can be for a prologue. I was not expecting that much in first chapter. God knows it is difficult to let people know the changes on your fic while not do it in a boring way. Ill give my opinion on next chapters so on...
Faeriefyre16 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
That tent is bigger than my house. And six people live in my house O.O
Yu-nin chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
I do not think you will ever read this, since you seem to have ABANDONED this story - BUT OH WELL...

The way you explained the GRANDFATHER PARADOX is... WELL, it's not WRONG, per se - IT'S INCOMPLETE.

The PARADOX is NOT the GOING BACK IN TIME AND KILLING YOUR GRANDFATHER, THUS YOU NOT BEING BORN... THAT IS NOT THE DEFINITION of a PARADOX. THIS FIRST PART WOULD ONLY MAKE IT AN IMPOSSIBILITY.

THE PARADOX is only a PARADOX WHEN YOU TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT RESULTS AFTER: YOU NOT BEING BORN MEANS YOU CAN NOT GO BACK IN TIME TO KILL YOUR GRANDFATHER - THUS YOU BEING BORN! SO YOU CAN GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL YOUR GRANDFATHER - THUS YOU NOT BEING BORN! THIS MEANS... WELL, YOU GET THE GIST.

THAT is a PARADOX. IT WOULD RESULT SOMETHING OF A LOOP...

But I really like your story, even if it's a little MUCH on my brain with Harry #1 - #5... but I just don't think TOO MUCH about it - so it's fine.
NightWithMoon chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I have been reading this story and I love it, but from the looks of it you have kinda stopped writing... So I am reviewing in the insane hope that you may continue...

p.s. threw is when you throw things; through is when you pass through stuff. (sorry that just bothered me).
Draeconin chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
And there, dear author, is the reason I severely dislike Hermione Granger; she's an opinionated, self-righteous, bossy (and some other not-so-nice words) so-and-so. Of course I'm not so fond of Ron or Ginny, either, although my dislike for the youngest Weasly is mostly for her fan-girl status.

-"...then you are to remain silent when speaking of him."-

Huh? That's a trick I'd like to see.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Thirty books for "the hefty sum of 340 galleons". Yeah. That's a hefty price, all right, at five pounds sterling per Galleon, and $1.65 per pound. One thousand, five hundred pounds, or two thousand, eight hundred and fifty dollars. That's over ninety dollars per book. Excuse me?
codyskater31 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i sorry someone probably pointed this out but i just had to say this i was scanning titles and for a second i thought it said rise of the gay lord
Kyubii's Shinigami chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
lolz this is funny and love ted and how he is made
Radical7 chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
This is another great story that looks like it is abandoned. That's so sad, it makes me very sad when good stories are left unfinished. *SIGH*
whatweareafreaidof chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
No, Remus shrunk it for me last night." She said indicating to her bag.

"How are you going to change on the train if your trunk and all your things are shrunk? You can't unshrink it yourself can you?" He asked trying to tug at his trunk, it seemed to gain weight as it sat on the step.

Hermione held back a scowl, "I am capable of doing it myself. Even though it is none of your business,

you do relize that hermoine was being a bitch right, her trunk was shrink, so ask are you capable to unshink, becouse maybe it was a 7 year spell, and he had a attudie, ron question was far and it was not personal so why did she have a attude for him asking.