Reviews for Deadly Beauty
alexzandra skinner chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
wow this was beatifuly writen it shows what jekyll's feelings are for mina it was great i like the whole i can sense certin things stuff it whould make sense that he has sort of sixth sence becase hyde is more baser animal then huemen hence the whole reson he chould hear the scraching noise when the recording disc that they found befor the bomes went off. onley dogs and other animals can hear such low pitch and high pitch frense's jekyll could hear them too hence why his ears were hurting. anyways great story keep up the good work.
Vytina chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Where do I begin with this one...? You captured Jekyll's feelings for Mina so perfectly. I really loved the first-person perspective, how you depicted the duality not only with Jekyll and Hyde, but also Mina with her vampiric side. Your examination of what "beauty" is was very well done. This one coins the phrase "short but sweet". Very impressive and a definite fav!

- Vytina
BadMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very pretty. I adore this pairing, and you write it very well.
Miss Raye chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
very very nice..i'm a sucker for a good mina/jekyll story... :)
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I'll have to agree with Lady Norbert and say that I like it too. Interesting observations by Jekyll about Mina. She's also struck me as a very strong and determined woman with or without her vampiric nature (as well as being beautiful).
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I still love it. :) You far outstripped my expectations.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
AW! jekyll/mina! PAIRIN ROCKS! really, really cute!
queerquail chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Wow. Great you managed to work in that line, and nice little piece! I love Jekyll povs, maybe you should write more!
Faust chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
ooh Henry ahs a sixth sense.