Reviews for Damascus Gate
kostigan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
It almost hurts me physically that this story is abandoned.
SpaceHead3 chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Excellent story so far!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Voldemort is doomed. Buffy will... be his doom.
randyzoopurple chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
i absolutely love this story its a shame you have abandoned it because it rocks like the rest of your story's .Especially the one of the gladiators were Buffy meets and falls in love with Maximus.
Ultanerd chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
So amazing. Holy crap you need to get back on this! Seriously, the whole time I was reading this I was al like WTF, and OMG and LOL, and then I got to the end of chapter seven and when I didn’t see a little 'next' button I almost cried. This fic NEEDS to be revisited! I thought I had read almost all of the good BtVS/HP crossovers but good lord yours just blew me away. Too many people just rush into action and revelations, but you stretched out the tension until it hit a breaking point. Perfect build up with just the right amount of suspense and mystery. You can’t leave your dear readers hanging like this! You dropped this bombshell and stopped? No it has to continue! I want to see Buffy’s slayerness mix with Harry's...um harryness. I want to see the Weaslys try to bring love back into her life and give her a family again. Shit man I want to know if the family she is asking about is the Summers or the Errols or both (cuz those death eaters can be so pesky when it comes to things like that). Speaking of the Errols, that's a fatty question that should be answered and elaborated upon. And also is Buffy going to participate in the tournament? There is just so much left to cover I mean you only got through the first few days of the year. Do a fatty time skip or something, I don't care just continue this fic! I look forward to seeing your eventual return and intend to harass you until that happens.

-Ultanerd out *_*
sweet.sonata chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
NOOOOOO! why no updates? what is going on? so many questions!
Regin chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
randyzoopurple chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
i loved it
FaithDeanLove chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
o i absolutely love this story. buffy's so tired and hardcore, just trying to survive and get her vengeance. i really hope that you'll update it sometime soon. i would love to see her interact with bill or cedric. i can also imagine her being all apathetic when she runs into harry.
Toniboo chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
hey this is just a short review wondering if you are going to update this fic? i really like it and have loads of questiions for wot is gona happen. especially wot is happening btwn buffy and remus. are they related or is it a pairing? anyways id appreciate it if u wud let me know either way! thanks
yoyoente chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Hrm...the way Remus is acting. Either he knew her birth parents very well, and she looks just like them (kind of like Harry) or maybe my other theory about her being put back into her younger body is correct (especially since she went looking for a scar that wasn't there) and Remus' werewolf is recognizing her for her actual age as his mate (which he is, of course, fighting because she's quite younger than him).
Hrm...so many questions...
yoyoente chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I'm curious...you mention halloween here, but then you mention that she's fourteen later. Does that mean that Buffy has somehow died, woken up in her earlier body in a different world, and been forced into this world? Or that the timeline has changed and instead she was called for slayer-hood at the age of twelve or something...hrrm..
joaly999 chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
what is it with really good story's just stopping and not being completed, i really like this, please update again. this is great.
greyduke chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is a great story. I'm sad that all of Buffy's friends and family are dead, but without that it wouldn't be so powerfully moving. I hope that you will be able to update this soon. Thanks and keep up the good work.
kyrae chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
please finish this story. WhatI have read so far has captured my attention