Reviews for Her Answer
Organa46 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
that was sweet. I liked it. keep up the good work

all the Best

~organ46
JAGSGURL15 chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
AH! AWESOME JOB! DYING FOR MORE!
kirise chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
alright then. Imagine that you have spent a nice chunk of time scouring reviews, favorites lists, and the general site looking for a decent story about jaina that is not inherently depressing. Now, imagine finding a story that seems reminiscent of the days before NJO when the solo twins were together and having reasonable conversations and fun adventures. Read the first installment. See the 1/3 marker at the bottom of the page. Reach for the "next" button.

Realize it is not there. Horror sets in.

Perhaps this is a slightly dramaticized version of events, but the thoughts and feelings behind it are the same. However, moving on from my rant, and onto your review: To state the obvious, I liked it. There was a nice mix of dialogue and description. Your interpretations of Jacen and Jaina rang true, and as I've read some of your previous (and ongoing) works, I have to say that your writing style is smoothing out nicely. All in all, good job.

As to whether or not the concluding parts of this story ever get posted, I can only hope. I realize that sometimes asking an author to update is counter productive, as it may put undue pressure on them to write. However, I'm going to assume that you have a plan for this story, seeing as this is part ONE of THREE, and that you were planning to post part two last year and simply forgot, gave up, or were unsatisfied with what you had written. So please, would you kindly post the next part?

In fact, if you've given up entirely, I'd terribly appreciate just knowing were you were thinking of going with this. (If you can't tell by now, I'm desperate.)

Here's to hoping you've read this far.
An'helia chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very nice, so far. Can't wait until you update.
pregnant padme chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Oh please keep this going! I'm addicted to J/J fic and there is so little on the web!

Oh, and your story is good too!
Organa46 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
yay I hope you write more I can't wait!

All the Best