Reviews for Coeurl
Faith Sparks chapter 16 . 6/4
Ooooo. Vincent has a sense of humor!
Great story! Considering when this was written, I thought it would be weird to review the earlier chapters. Still, if you are willing, I’m looking out for 17! Please and thank you wonderful author.
sousie chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
nice story
please update
CallmeCrazylol chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
So... after all this time i'm like 98% sure that Coeurl is the animal fused with Cloud. Can't wait to see him in action.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
This is really pretty amazing. I had a lot of fun reading this, and I'm betting that all the people mentioned in the ending author's note along with myself would love to hear more about Cloud the Coeurl.
*had a moment, thought, made correction*
But yeah, it's been a blast.
Now on to see what else you have in store! :)
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
really nice story...
Kai chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
It's been 10 Loooooooong years.
Erebus-Merula chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
oh my god! Vincent is actually funny! love this and hope you update soin!
FireLark chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Nice story! In case you didn't know or it wasn't on purpose, then Zack's last name is Fair.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Why why would you abandon this? Please come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
;D
kat1316 chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
when will the next chapter be up? or has this been put on hiatus or discontinued? How goes the chemo?
dracochan1-YuutoUzushine chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Arshe chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
panicing Vincet lol
Wedylai chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
please update! please please please update! I absolutely love this! the flow is great and the whole thing is original. I did not expect this at all and I'm so glad I read this. please please please please please please please please please with rainbows and man sex and cupcakes with any kind of candy you like on top update!