Reviews for Coeurl
Kai chapter 1 . 4/7
It's been 10 Loooooooong years.
Merula Aeolus chapter 16 . 1/18
oh my god! Vincent is actually funny! love this and hope you update soin!
FireLark chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Nice story! In case you didn't know or it wasn't on purpose, then Zack's last name is Fair.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Why why would you abandon this? Please come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
;D
kat1316 chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
when will the next chapter be up? or has this been put on hiatus or discontinued? How goes the chemo?
dracochan1 chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
Arshe chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
panicing Vincet lol
Wedylai chapter 16 . 10/29/2012
please update! please please please update! I absolutely love this! the flow is great and the whole thing is original. I did not expect this at all and I'm so glad I read this. please please please please please please please please please with rainbows and man sex and cupcakes with any kind of candy you like on top update!
Skye Guardian chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
It sadness me you haven't update in so long...But I have hope you will soon...
Lostindreams9999 chapter 16 . 6/19/2012
Your story is really cool and it fascinates me. Unfortunately I haven't played FFVII but I heard lots from my brother and saw Advent Children. I hope your story is long. I really like it and I want you to update! Later!
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
Sweet story. I just found it and loved it. Keep up the good work.
Maxie42 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
like it!
history chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
I love your story! I suppose it is abandoned but it is a great idea. The only little thing is that i find Zack a little too simple.
Constance Truggle chapter 16 . 12/16/2011
I realize that after six years, you're not likely to continue this. But on the off chance that you are willing/able/interested in this fandom/story again, then I want you to know that this story is awesome. It was fabulous the first time I read it, and it's even more so now. So if you could post more, that would be great. If not, it's another to add to the list of unfinished WIPs that are worth reading. :)

CT.