Reviews for Interference
TragicBlackButterfly chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
It's been so long since you updated this, but what you have written here is really shiny. I hope to see an update sometime in the future (preferably near). I'd love to see what happens!
FringifiedWhovian chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Hey, so I realize you haven't updated this in eight years and that no one's even reviewed in two, but I'm all wrapped up in this plot now and I'd love for you to continue this story.

I love this Wash and all of the character's dynamics are wonderful. PLEASE update, please?

p.s. This is going on my alerts, just to be sure I don't miss anything.
Ella Greggs chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Oh my gosh! You never finished this? That's such a shame, it's a great story and you tell it so well. I love your Wash and Zoe voices, the fact that you have Kaylee and Inara being smart and competent under pressure, and the story itself is so inventive.
lynneanne chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
Its been so very long, but you are my only link to Wash, so I hope you plan to continue this someday. I need to know what happens!
Disappearing1 chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
Oh! and p.s. (yeah, I know this is backwards) I wanted to say that I love how you know all the parts of Serenity and the planets and such. It's like you write for the show ... or you could have. :-( Don't stop! Get it, get it! -dances- lol later
Disappearing1 chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
I am enjoying it so far, but I'm kinda sad that I started reading it in the first place. Seeing as the last time this story was up-dated was 2 years ago, I kinda get the feeling like I'll never be satisfied. I'd like you to keep writing. :-( Tell me what has to be done for you to crank out another chapter and hopefully finish this bad boy?
Disappearing1 chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
-sings- this is awesome! I hope you finished this story other wise ... -continues on to next chapter-
kamui shima chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Please please update. I have to know what happens to Wash and Zoe. Please update. Well written. Keep up the good work.
Kamui Shima chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
Please please update. I really enjoy this fanfiction. It's one of the best that I have come by so far. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work.
anon chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
I hope you consider writing more soon!
tv-lemming chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Please update, i want to know how the story continues

there are far too less Wash/Zoe writers out there to stop such a good story in the middle of the plot
Amanda chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
I just wanted to say I love your stories. I think you really capture the characters. I don't think you'll ever read this, but if you do, UPDATE! There are so few washand Zoe back stories, and even fewer good ones, so UPDATE
starzskymoon chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
ohh please write more! i havent found a person who writes wash, that seems to capture him so perfectly like you do. i would love to see how this ends. :)

Liz
DiabloCat chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
Ah, I adore your stories. You capture all the characters so well, 'specially Wash. Toss in the fact there's plenty of action, tense-relationship-moments and much, much more - keep writing, willya?
Susanne Christiansen chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Hey :)

I just discovered firefly and love your fic... Wash and Zoe are my favorites too :)

I love them but see that Interference isn't finished... I realize that it's been forever.. but I'd still like to read the rest :) If you have more in you :)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Susanne