Reviews for Rebirth
rychefan chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
ha ha ha love it she got vegeta good
BVRG0614 chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
One of my favorite AU BV fanfics. You should put more bulma and brolly scenes. Nothing's better than a jealous vegeta!
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
Such a cute story. It's the comic relief that was needed after the story Secrets :)
Bluecrosser12349 chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
well... i just wanted to tell you that this story grabbed my attention

and that you SHOULD continue it

LOL

well anyway... i'm guessing that you wanted vegeta in a jelious fit before he gets with bulma huh?

well that's cool

um... i suggest that you make a scene where both of them would be stuck together without any distractions

and see what happens to them

rofl

-bmarm
sportschickVLVR chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Hahah! Final flings. I love how you went into "law grammar" mode with the code. Heheh that's always fun to read. This is awesome! Sorry it took me so long to review. Well I'm so excited about this story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Ah don't worry about writer's block. We all get it _. Need to get the creative juices flowing! Well good luck with college and everything. I hope you continue soon! But until then, sayonara!
heiress2thethrone chapter 9 . 12/7/2005
funny ending and great story. i love the plot. hmm. is this my first review? i cant remember well whatever keep on going and ill keep on reviewing.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
I know how it feels to have writer's block. I get it quite often. But, if things keep going the way they are, I might have chapter 6 of "More Saiya-jins?" written up and posted in no time! _ Wish me luck and good luck to you in collage.
susannah chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please update soon!
DeathwillDevour chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Hey u should update this shit its pretty good
dbzfanjess chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
that was funny... _
VeryShortMidget chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
I still love this story, you keep it your own and you still maintain your bits of humour.

Keep it up cause you are doing a good job on this fic, I enjoy reading it.

Thanks

VSM**
Shades of Crimson chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
This chapter was very good - and the story line is original. I liked the party scene... and Vegeta .. haha.. so IC. I love this story - keep it up! Your a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more soon.
KarineD chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
this was great! update soon!
kittycop chapter 9 . 8/1/2005
please keep writing its such a good story!
ShinkuKihaku chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
I have read most of your fanficcies so far...just haven't the time to review! I will go back and review those others cuz you deserve them to the highest power! You are so cool! I can't believe how amazing your writing ability and originality are! Please update this soon or face the wrath of my evil pink flying monkeys, Bwahahahahahahahahah *cough*...lol jk...monkeys and Bob send their love!