Reviews for Disarm
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
The beginnings of a beautiful frienship!
Backstepkisses chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aww, that was sweet, loved it!
Damara chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Your characterizations are PERFECT! Great use of dialogue in this one. I would have loved to see this come to life at the end of the episode.
Lunchbox413 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Another excellent story. I love your writing.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Ahh...Way to go Clark!
thewomanwhosoldtheworld chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
this was great, very smart and clever, well done.
super.laurent chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Only one possible review : super! Keep it up!
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I LIKED THIS STORY... GOOD JOB
Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
... it's me.. again... Anyway, I have another compliment that I forgot to write. My biggest fanfic pet peeve is when stories are unrealistically sappy. Sappy stories are always out of character, and always portray the female as some weeping emotional mess. You have proved that stories can be happy and sweet, WITHOUT being sappy. THANK YOU so much for providing me with a good Lois/Clark fic, as there are so few good ones!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
This is seriously the first review in a very LONG time I have given, in which I have absolutely no criticism. This story was extremely well written, and completely in character. Not many people can successfully pull of Lois and Clark's banter, and Lois' humorous wit. You definitely pulled it off. Furthermore, I love the fact that you have a very extensive vocabulary, and actually know how to use it. It drives me nuts when an author cannot even manage a few multi-syllabic words without sounding as though they don't have any clue how to use them. Awesome job!
smallvillegurl chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
awesome story i luv clois! :)
Nightmare Alley chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Rofl! Irony. I just *love* irony. Great work.
ninjamonkey chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Love it! The ending rocked!
luv chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I was looking for some Lois/Clark fic and I'm so happy I came across this one. It's fantastic! I love Lois' character on Smallville and you've captured it completely. I really hope you post more stories on this subject :)
Nath chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Great job... please don't stop writing. The teasing bond between Loïs and Clark is cute !